48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'creativity' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

We're Kickstarting the Creative Ministry Group

Confession time. After years of bivocational ministry, I recently became a "full-time" pastor. The schedule adjustment and some other life…

Started by David Weiss

0 Apr 29, 2016

Group Leader

Creative Ministry

I'm starting a group called Creative Ministry. This group is for church leaders who want to utilize the creative folks in their congregatio…

Started by David Weiss

6 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Bryan Entzminger

Why you can't access your creativity and what to do about it!

Have you ever felt that you are creative but you can't seem to get it out? Have you ever felt like their is an entirely different career or…

Started by Adam Collier

1 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Myhriah Young

A Star is Born, well at least an idea for a Star

It’s surprising how an idea can make you feel alive. Lately, I have to admit, I have been feeling kind of down ; the j-o-b, life, traffic;…

Started by Paul Giganti

2 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Paul Giganti

What's the best way to get your message out there? QUIT!!!

It seems like almost every day, there is another online tool, group, or community to get involved with and add to our stretched schedule. I…

Started by Joel Boggess

25 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Greg Lengacher

Voiceovers

Being unemployed for the last six months I need a way to find some income, especially since my job search doesn't seem to be getting result…

Started by Joel Michael Dubke

5 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Adam Garey

What? Another Group?

How many groups are there on 48days.net?  A whole bunch!  There are groups for writing, speaking, podcasting, website designing, goal setti…

Started by Sutton Parks

2 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Sutton Parks

Creative Educational Programs Are Needed For Dvds

Hi there,     I'm looking for some great Educational Videos / Programs ..... (that relate to present day to day business topics, blogging…

Started by STAR PRATT

2 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by STAR PRATT

Photographers! The Tropical Island Boot Camp for Creative Photography - June 2010

Is anybody out there interested in and adventure-packed, creative photography workshop? ...On Maui?  For photographers of all levels who de…

Started by Randy Jay Braun

7 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Randy Jay Braun

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service