48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'creative' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

We're Kickstarting the Creative Ministry Group

Confession time. After years of bivocational ministry, I recently became a "full-time" pastor. The schedule adjustment and some other life…

Started by David Weiss

0 Apr 29, 2016

One Week Left to Contribute your Amazing Advice!

Wow, time flies!  I started this process back in the beginning of the year and we're down to the last steps. There’s only one-week left…

Started by Chet M. Skwarcan

4 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

Starting a Mastermind Group for Creative Entrepreneurs

Do you have a hard time staying focused on ONE thing? Do you sometimes feel like nobody around you believes in your mission? Do you want a…

Started by Alain Patry

20 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Adam Garey

Group Leader

Creative Ministry

I'm starting a group called Creative Ministry. This group is for church leaders who want to utilize the creative folks in their congregatio…

Started by David Weiss

6 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Bryan Entzminger

My Latest Artsy/Design/Pintrest-Worthy Moment

Hi Guys, From the point in time I moved into my house until now (9ish years), I have displayed a collection of my watercolor paintings on t…

Started by Camden Ross

6 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Camden Ross

What should a musician blog about?

I've hear that the best way to boost your traffic and get the word our about your product is to start a blog. What should a musician blog a…

Started by Tim Barkley

4 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Tim Barkley

What do I want to be when I grow up?

At age 51, I'm still looking for the answer to that question.  I currently do computer desktop/network support, but I just sort of 'fell in…

Started by Eldred Pickett

6 Jul 21, 2014
Reply by Eldred Pickett

Black Friday Idea

Hey Guys in the Nashville, TN area. I will be serving hot chocolate on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I am looking to borrow or rent a util…

Started by Amy Thrash

0 Nov 6, 2013

Need Help Targeting Companies in My Creative Job Search

Hi folks! I would love to have your input on what type of companies I should reach out to as part of my 30-40 target companies to approach…

Started by Braxton Wood

0 Oct 14, 2013

How To: Career Design for Artists and Musicians

For those like myself that feel that their callings revolve around the creative arts, how do we effectively approach our callings and trans…

Started by Danny Hines

6 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Diane Krause

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service