48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'career' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What things do you see people doing outside the box to get an interview?

I found this post on LinkedIn and just wanted to share it with the group. Dan always talks about thinking outside the box to get an intervi…

Started by Angela Chatham

2 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Shoals/Florence Alabama Coaching Available

If you are a parent or college student in the Florence or Muscle Shoals, Alabama area, I am offering a special on career coaching.  Pleas…

Started by Celeste Coffman

0 Nov 11, 2015

Reciprocal linking possibilities?

Hello I am a professional resume writer that specializes in authoring resumes for career-changers and older workers. I would like to add a…

Started by Jean Fritz

0 Dec 4, 2014

Career Blues

I have spent the past 15 years going down a singular career path. Each step has been to build upon the previous and make myself more worthy…

Started by Terry Duff

28 Sep 7, 2014
Reply by Terry Duff

The Life Shoppe is Open!

Hi Community! Thanks to all of the 48days.net community help, The Life Shoppe.com is now open! Would you help me share the great news? Here…

Started by Todd Stocker

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Melanie Shiell

Group Leader

Build Your Dream Job in One Year or Less: How to use a Mastermind Group to help you launch a program/product that will help generate thousands of dollars anytime you wish.

Here is the replay of my Teleseminar! Fast forward to the 15 minute mark Build Your Dream Job in One Year or Less:How to use a Mastermind G…

Started by Stephanie OBrien

0 Apr 30, 2014

My eBook is Live! "Am I the Only One Who Hates My Job?"

Today I announced my eBook, "Am I the Only One Who Hates My Job?" on both of my blogs. I started it late last year as I was going through s…

Started by Adam Amrine

14 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by Adam Amrine

Career Inventory

I'm looking for a career inventory that I could possibly take to help determine what I should do. I've been trying to determine where to ta…

Started by Adam Amrine

7 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Adam Amrine

Out NOW! $0.99 Personal Branding book

If you are interested in doing a review for this, blog, podcast, etc. Kindly let me know. Will be glad to email you a copy. Thank you for y…

Started by Bernard Kelvin Clive

11 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Bernard Kelvin Clive

Intro Letter for a new adventure

I am seeking a new job to support my passion for music and art. I'm working on my own path, but in the mean time, need to find a position t…

Started by Emily Buresh

7 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Tony Robinson

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service