48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have You Ever Thought of Joining a Mastermind

Hey guys. You all helped me with some great responses the other day to why you started your business. I have another one, but this time it…

Started by Nancy Becher

2 Nov 22
Reply by Nancy Becher

Do you have any solutions to avoid procrastination?

My recipe to avoid procrastination is trying to be sistematic.If I wanted to to one thing completely, I'm doing it till I finish. Taking sm…

Started by Sammy Brand

6 Oct 11
Reply by Plasticine Porter

If you're a mom - I'd love to ask for your help!

Hello fellow 48-day-ers!I attended Coaching With Excellence last month and I have to say, if you haven't yet gone ... GO! Dan, Joanne, Ashl…

Started by Bobbi Gregory

1 Oct 4
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Does Your Business Need Something Fixed?

I'm starting a new program on October 17 specifically to help struggling business owners find the "fix" that will take their business from…

Started by Kathy

7 Oct 1
Reply by Allan Dubon

Lack of delegation is stressing you out!

Tired of working IN the weeds and CHAOS of your business? Need to know how to Delegate Anything? (answer: yes). We are doing a live weblcas…

Started by Scott Beebe

3 Aug 22
Reply by Plasticine Porter

"The Life Coaching Show" is Now Available!

Let me start off by saying that I love the support of this community. Like many of you, I have pivoted in business more than once. Last yea…

Started by Justin Gentry

3 Apr 25
Reply by Justin Gentry

How to find your niche

I am just starting my coaching career and I wanted to ask how people found their specific niche in the market.  I am in my late 20's and ha…

Started by Adam Baker

8 Apr 12
Reply by Allan Dubon

Will this idea grow?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback and opinion on a business idea. I enjoy gardening and have for many years, unfortunately I live in…

Started by Paul Giganti

19 Feb 6
Reply by Isaiah O'Connor

30 CEOs Share Their Daily Habits for Success - What Are Yours?

Hi gang, and Happy New Year! Just stopping in really quick to drop this great link I found on INC. I know basically all of you browsing th…

Started by Dawn Best Eshleman

7 Jan 6
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

The Leading With Excellence Podcast Has Launched!

I'm excited to share the official launch of, The Leading With Excellence Podcast! It's dedicated to helping ministry and business leaders…

Started by Justin Gentry

15 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Justin Gentry

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service