48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'books' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for summer reading list.

Leaders are readers.  Since there are so many diverse and well read people in this group, together let's make suggestions for a summer read…

Started by Tom Schwab

7 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by DOUGLAS COLLIER

Group Leader

Does God Want You To Be Rich?

It's an age old debate among Christians, "Does God want us to be rich?".  There are plenty of verses for and against wealth in the Bible.  …

Started by Dr. Jason Cabler

8 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Dr. Jason Cabler

What struggles do you have when you write a book?

Quick question for authors and soon-to-be authors: What are your top problems, struggles, and/or frustrations when writing your book? (I'm…

Started by Ryan Eidson

18 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Greg Lengacher

2013 -- The Year of Books

Hi Guys, Today is the last day of 2013, and "I Did It!". On my official goal sheet, I wrote out that I wanted to read at least 20 books thi…

Started by Camden Ross

53 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Camden Ross

Star vs Chapters

Hello again everyone! Has anyone read "The Alchemist"? I'm about 2/3 of the way through and it's awesome! Question: Instead of chapters he…

Started by Chris Lawson

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Chris Lawson

iPad Users: Where do you buy ebooks?

I'm looking for input from iPad users who read books on the iPad.  I've created an ebook version of a cookbook I published a few years ago.…

Started by Diane Krause

6 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Sean Deminski

Where to find liquidators?

I've heard Dan talk about purchasing liquidated books and then reselling them marked up, but still at a discount. I can do a web search for…

Started by Adam Amrine

2 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Adam Amrine

Kindle Publishing

I have a book nearly ready to go to Amazon's Kindle Publishing.  Is there anyone else in this field?

Started by Jim Miller

1 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

Calling on the Cookbook People

I'm close to finishing up my second cookbook and am soliciting some input for the title and cover design. I know that we cookbook people ha…

Started by Diane Krause

7 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Diane Krause

Seeking Stories

Hello, I am a financial coach. I would like to collect stories to use in a book regarding debt free living. If you are debt free, what have…

Started by Kathryn Gerken

3 May 20, 2013
Reply by Darren Wu

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service