48Days.NET

All Discussions Tagged 'Writing' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find my 'writing voice'...

I've always enjoyed writing, and I've always done at least 'ok' in any classes that required it, but now that I have several projects I'd l…

Started by Christina Lieske

7 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Carol Tanksley

How much to charge for writing a series of business articles for a local, rural newspaper?

In order to increase my visibility in my local area and gain more writing experience, I am proposing writing a series of business articles…

Started by Micki Vandeloo

9 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Micki Vandeloo

Try RescueTime For Free | Productivity App

RescueTime is a productivity app that helps you focus and get more done. During November, RescueTime is offering a free trial for instant d…

Started by Mary Lu Stefan

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by Mary Lu Stefan

For Writers - Where is it that you feel the most pain when trying to write?

I'm curious about those of you who like to write and want to do more of it. Where is it you find the most pain when trying to write? The 48…

Started by Peder Aadahl

25 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Peder Aadahl

Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

Hi everyone I am a Chiropractor who is co-owner of a natural health cooperative clinic with several other natural health professionals that…

Started by Rochelle J Delain

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

Which Came First . . . the Title or the Post?

I know there are multiple writing groups that this question might fit within however not everyone is in each of those groups so I'm going t…

Started by Ken Porter

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Diane Krause

Getting it Done

I have been writing/coaching/speaking full time for 3 yrs. it can be overwhelming at times. It is good to be able to talk to folk that are…

Started by Scott Wimberly

0 Mar 25, 2012

Should I attend Write to the Bank?

Hello, I am a fairly new member of the 48 Days Community. Very excited to be here. My passion is food and I write about recipes, cooking ti…

Started by Jeff David

23 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Claudia Bartow

Sharing Links and Websites

Hi there, I'm looking for links that have FREE Templates and Ebooks that I can pass on in the line of Spirituality, Encouragement, Organiz…

Started by STAR PRATT

0 Jan 3, 2012

It's Time To Make Money .... But Things Are So Slow

Hi there,   I do have a very great 'voice of ideas' that I'd like to make money from such as: I am not working so I have alot of Time I l…

Started by STAR PRATT

11 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by STAR PRATT

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service