48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

All Discussions Tagged 'Business' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Create A Simple Business Process Using The FREE Google Drive

In this live webinar on Tuesday August 2nd, I will help to liberate you from the CHAOS of working IN your business and walk you step by ste…

Started by Scott Beebe

0 Jul 26, 2016

What Discovery Tutorial Would Be Helpful For Your Small Business?

I am creating a series of video tutorials aimed at empowering Small Business Owners to AUTOMATE and SYSTEMATIZE their business.   Would you…

Started by Scott Beebe

0 Jul 20, 2016

The New Mentor Me Module is OUT!

I provide Mentor Me as a quick way to learn some business tips without cost. My new module is out. Come on over and sign up on my website, …

Started by Kathy

0 Apr 26, 2016

Teach an Amazon class in my local area

Hello 48 days community!  I am looking for some input on teaching a "How to sell on Amazon class" in my local area.  In the last four month…

Started by Aaron Redcay

26 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Aaron Redcay

Wholesale Products

Hello, 48dayers!  I am looking for some people who have homemade products that they are wanting or willing to wholesale to me to sell on Am…

Started by Aaron Redcay

2 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by TImothy Calhoun

Women Entrepereneurs: How's your marketing going? (please take short survey)

Would love to have you women entrepreneurs (thinking about it, beginner, experienced) out there complete a survey I'm conducting to help me…

Started by Alicia Terry

0 Jul 16, 2014

Business Idea Feedback Needed

I am considering starting a business to help businesses find and implement efficiencies in their operations. I have done this countless tim…

Started by Trey Smith

14 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Megan Burns

Start a buiness or manage an existing?

I work for a very large, multinational engineering firm, and am looking for a way out, but, as I have shared before, am afraid of walking i…

Started by Aaron Wadley

4 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Aaron Wadley

Home Companion Business- What is the best business model?

Hi everyone! I am a registered nurse interested in establishing a home companion agency to care for elderly and disabled clients.  I would…

Started by Suzie Carter Farthing

17 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Barbara Barber

Creative Thinkers Wanted...For Business Name Ideas

Ok you 48days.net creative thinkers out there I'm looking for business name suggestions and would appreciate your ideas. All ideas are welc…

Started by Deb Ingino

8 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by jimmy thomas

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service