48Days.NET

Plasticine Porter's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Making money by watching movies and TV is completely doable.  It's possible to turn…"

Plasticine Porter replied Jan 7 to Can I make money from watching TV/Movies?

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Vickie Smith

"Happy New Year.  I have posted on other threads about my goals/resolutions for 2017,…"

Plasticine Porter replied Jan 3 to My ONE New Year's Resolution

3 Jan 7
Reply by Robert Longley

"Congratulations on your book, Aaron.  Lots of great children's books start out as st…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 29, 2016 to The Sneezing Christmas Tree - A gift for your family to enjoy this Christmas

3 Dec 29, 2016
Reply by Plasticine Porter

"I have not matched a full-time income with my numerous side gigs, but that is a loft…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 21, 2016 to Matching your income

11 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Jeff David

"Welcome back, and congrats on becoming El Presidente!  Please tell us more details a…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 20, 2016 to Hello again!

11 Dec 22, 2016
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Congrats on literally making money in your sleep, Chris.  If I had lots more disposa…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 16, 2016 to My first true S.W.I.S.S. dollars

16 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Pete Herrick

"Congrats on your weight loss, Allan!  And congrats on being so focused, Robert.  I t…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 15, 2016 to What's your biggest challenge going into 2017?

14 Dec 16, 2016
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

"I thought of another goal/obstacle for 2017; living within my means.  I never think…"

Plasticine Porter replied Dec 3, 2016 to What have you done in 2016 and where are you going in 2017?

29 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Johnny Lee

"Consuming less and producing more is a good way of thinking about it.  I have also r…"

Plasticine Porter replied Nov 26, 2016 to My Intake is Less, but my Output is More

8 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Jeff David

Group Leader

"My accomplishments in 2016 include making progress with our (my friends and I) websi…"

Plasticine Porter replied Nov 23, 2016 to What have you done in 2016 and where are you going in 2017?

29 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Johnny Lee

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service