48Days.NET

Bryan Hart's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I highly recommend you either join a workshop or get a copy of No More Mondays, 48 D…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 10, 2012 to Searching for that "work you love"

9 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Izmael Arkin

"It can help if you look at things from the perspective of a leader (which you should…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 22, 2011 to Dave Ramseys new book

4 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Nic Lubbers

"I was very surprised. Still in a bit of shock. Like Seth Godin mentioned in his blog…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 7, 2011 to Remembering Steve Jobs "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish"

3 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hart

"I like the concept in ReWork when it comes to feedback. Listen, but don't address ev…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 3, 2011 to I am not a writer, I am writing a book, can a get some brutal feedback on this book?

10 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Patrick Grady

"Go for it.   I'll follow along with you. I'm "not a writer" too. I am a quite skille…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 3, 2011 to I am not a writer, I am writing a book, can a get some brutal feedback on this book?

10 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Patrick Grady

"Don't be silly. A writer is a person who writes a book or a blog or...fill in the bl…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 2, 2011 to I am not a writer, I am writing a book, can a get some brutal feedback on this book?

10 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Patrick Grady

"Who needs an illustrator?! Just get some crayons, pull out some paper and make your…"

Bryan Hart replied Sep 29, 2011 to Need an illustrator for a kids book

9 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Jim woods

"I wanted to show you something from your question: "Consultants offer what to their…"

Bryan Hart replied Sep 29, 2011 to Ideas are worthless.......right?

6 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by elaine bright

Group Leader

"It was probably the fact that the crowd looked like a mob. But really, if you have 5…"

Bryan Hart replied Sep 26, 2011 to Leadership Face-off at EntreLeadership Book-Signing

13 Oct 21, 2012

Group Leader

"Hey. That was you? Thats very cool.   We left shortly after the drawing. (I am not n…"

Bryan Hart replied Sep 26, 2011 to Leadership Face-off at EntreLeadership Book-Signing

13 Oct 21, 2012

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service