48Days.NET

Bryan Hart's Discussions (200)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Phffpt... Apple and Adobe must be on the outs. Looked into it, and it didn't seem li…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 26, 2012 to Dev. Issues: Anyone know how to embed videos into PDF?

5 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hart

Group Leader

"Because that would be awesome! :) Really, It is a business objective i was going for…"

Bryan Hart replied Oct 26, 2012 to Dev. Issues: Anyone know how to embed videos into PDF?

5 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hart

"I think Joel is pointing to the idea that most things in life are not certain. For i…"

Bryan Hart replied May 14, 2012 to Trapped

34 May 16, 2012
Reply by Izmael Arkin

Group Leader

"Many can have culture shock. It is up to parents to prepare their HS kids to know wh…"

Bryan Hart replied May 14, 2012 to Homeschooler: They Say a GED Prevents Success...

14 May 14, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hart

Group Leader

"On that issue, I wonder what the primary reasons a student goes from homeschooling t…"

Bryan Hart replied May 14, 2012 to Homeschooler: They Say a GED Prevents Success...

14 May 14, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hart

"ARGH! You stole the "automobile university" advice before I could get it to him! :-P…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 26, 2012 to Career change advice needed

15 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Annie Kontor

"From brother to brother, don't jump into ministry to avoid another job. If you are a…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 26, 2012 to Career change advice needed

15 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Annie Kontor

Group Leader

"You are right, that a GED can be seen negatively. However, if she sees it as a roadb…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 26, 2012 to Homeschooler: They Say a GED Prevents Success...

14 May 14, 2012
Reply by Bryan Hart

"On Earl Nightingale: There are some less expensive products that you can get from hi…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 24, 2012 to Day 3 of 48

20 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Marc Pekny

"Motivation in the schedule (and for all of life) is key. During a major life transit…"

Bryan Hart replied Apr 21, 2012 to Day 3 of 48

20 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Marc Pekny

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service