48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Nancy Becher's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Allan. Just checking in to see how your mastermind is going. I am inviting you…"

Nancy Becher replied Feb 28 to Mastermind

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Hi, Allan. Have you had any luck on your mastermind? how about coming on over to my…"

Nancy Becher replied Dec 30, 2016 to Mastermind

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Thank you!"

Nancy Becher replied Nov 22, 2016 to Have You Ever Thought of Joining a Mastermind

2 Nov 22, 2016
Reply by Nancy Becher

"It was a great group discussing mastermind programs and their value. I run such prog…"

Nancy Becher replied Oct 27, 2016 to What happened?

4 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

"Thanks, Jen. It is posted there as well. I hope some of the businesses in the DC, Vi…"

Nancy Becher replied Oct 28, 2015 to A Weekend to Connect, Learn, Grow and Have Some Fun

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Nancy Becher

"I think this is a good idea, however as someone who runs mastermind programs continu…"

Nancy Becher replied Oct 13, 2015 to Looking for Feedback on New Mastermind Service

14 Oct 14, 2015
Reply by Jordan Peterson

Group Leader

"I highly recommend Kristi Pavlik (tell her Nancy Becher referred you) at https://www…"

Nancy Becher replied Jul 23, 2015 to Does anyone know a good systems/organization coach?

8 Jul 23, 2015
Reply by Nancy Becher

"This is a wonderful article and something that I work with my clients on all the tim…"

Nancy Becher replied Jan 3, 2015 to Five things I learned about goal setting after doing 17,630 sit-ups, 18,275 pushups, and 51,600 jumping jacks in 2014.

24 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Thanks for your comments guys. I am a certified mastermind facilitator and hold both…"

Nancy Becher replied Feb 23, 2014 to Masterminding

5 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by Nancy Becher

"My mastermind program is starting a new session on the 13th and is online. It is a s…"

Nancy Becher replied Nov 5, 2013 to Online Mastermind Group

7 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Regie Holloway

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service