48Days.NET

Lisa Underwood's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for you! I need this too. I'm looking to do something local, in person though. …"

Lisa Underwood replied Mar 9 to Mastermind

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Hi Dan, Thank you for commenting on my idea! Wow! I am just now listening to the pod…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 13, 2016 to

just now

"Someone replied and said they make feeders. Please reply again. Im afraid I deleted…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 8, 2016 to

just now

"Yes, that's the plan Chet.  Im hoping they won't want to end the service. I plan to…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 8, 2016 to

just now

"I've seen it before. I should watch it every morning. I love it.  Thanks for sharing…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 6, 2016 to

just now

"Hi Caleb, Well, I don't know about film and TV, but my 16 year old son spends a lot…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 6, 2016 to Can I make money from watching TV/Movies?

7 Jan 11
Reply by Vickie Smith

"I see what you're saying about contacting them before I create marketing, good poin…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 6, 2016 to

just now

"Ill have to work on that. I don't have pricing yet or a brochure. The information I…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 5, 2016 to

just now

"OK - I did more research. There are 17 assisted/senior living facilities JUST in my…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 4, 2016 to

just now

"I'm in Houston, a large metro area, surrounded by assisted living, rehabs, oil indus…"

Lisa Underwood replied Dec 4, 2016 to

just now

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service