48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Robert Longley's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Americans love stories about triumph over adversity.  And even more than that, they…"

Robert Longley replied Jul 15 to Struggling to start over.

12 Aug 8
Reply by Christopher Puckett

"I think you are probably fine with the domain/brand you have.  "

Robert Longley replied Jul 7 to Quick 2 question poll on finding my name and narrowing my niche.

11 Jul 18
Reply by Lesley Morrison

"Mostly did it myself and even after 7 books I'm still learning.  Kindlepreneur.com i…"

Robert Longley replied Jun 4 to E-book sale/delivery system?

10 Jul 18
Reply by Justin Gentry

"i would start with kindle. It's easier than you think.  If you go with PDF to start,…"

Robert Longley replied Jun 3 to E-book sale/delivery system?

10 Jul 18
Reply by Justin Gentry

"I just finished Patrick McGinnis's - The 10% Entrepreneur I'm currently reading Emer…"

Robert Longley replied May 27 to Summer reading list, what's yours?

11 Jun 29
Reply by Christina Lieske

"Just stop collecting information and start creating.   It sounds overly simplified b…"

Robert Longley replied May 21 to Information Overload

5 Jun 28
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Hi Stephanie, I have a couple things that could use a freelance sales person down th…"

Robert Longley replied May 21 to Ideas for freelance Sales opportunities?

3 Jun 4
Reply by Angela Chatham

"There is a difference between the burning desire that Hill talked about and desire i…"

Robert Longley replied May 21 to A Burning Desire

3 May 25
Reply by GARY LEAGUE

"just start doing it.  You are going to make mistakes - get used to it.  Learn from t…"

Robert Longley replied May 6 to Fear of not being enough

7 May 10
Reply by Holly Scherer

"A lot depends on what you want to do.  In some respects you are right, because you w…"

Robert Longley replied Apr 22 to Blogging a passion

5 May 8
Reply by Kathy

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service