48Days.NET

Robert Longley's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Just stop collecting information and start creating.   It sounds overly simplified b…"

Robert Longley replied on Sunday to Information Overload

1 on Sunday
Reply by Robert Longley

"Hi Stephanie, I have a couple things that could use a freelance sales person down th…"

Robert Longley replied on Sunday to Ideas for freelance Sales opportunities?

2 yesterday
Reply by Allan Dubon

"There is a difference between the burning desire that Hill talked about and desire i…"

Robert Longley replied on Sunday to A Burning Desire

3 19 hours ago
Reply by GARY LEAGUE

"just start doing it.  You are going to make mistakes - get used to it.  Learn from t…"

Robert Longley replied May 6 to Fear of not being enough

7 May 10
Reply by Holly Scherer

"A lot depends on what you want to do.  In some respects you are right, because you w…"

Robert Longley replied Apr 22 to Blogging a passion

5 May 8
Reply by Kathy

Group Leader

"over the years I have been part of several programs, coaching programs and mastermin…"

Robert Longley replied Apr 22 to How many of you have invested in yourself?

5 on Monday
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

"Don't you hate it when you know the solution to problems you aren't allowed to fix?…"

Robert Longley replied Apr 14 to Lack of Lateral and Management Support

4 Apr 14
Reply by James Anson

"Hi Maria, I've been selling online for over 20 years.  I've also helped lots of busi…"

Robert Longley replied Apr 8 to Looking for a business coach with retail experience

1 Apr 8
Reply by Robert Longley

Group Leader

"slowing down and and stopping putting effort in are very different experiences.  Stu…"

Robert Longley replied Mar 18 to Has anyone slowed down on the progression of their goals for 2017?

7 Apr 18
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

"If you need characters let me know.  I auditioned for the cartoon voices department…"

Robert Longley replied Mar 14 to I am hiring voice actors.

12 Apr 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service