48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Raun Lauterbach's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice list, Dustin.  I love a good side gig!  I've been selling on eBay and Amazon fo…"

Raun Lauterbach replied May 28, 2014 to My 9 Side Incomes (and Why Every Smart Couple Needs One)

26 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Sam Iam Espinoza

"I think eBay would be a great place to start selling seconds.  I just did a quick se…"

Raun Lauterbach replied Jul 30, 2013 to Selling guitar seconds and rejects

5 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Eric Bartlett

"Done!"

Raun Lauterbach replied Jul 27, 2013 to Top 5 Podcast in iTunes (right behind Dan Miller)!

28 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Brown

"I just wanted to let you know that I've listed to the first 4 episodes and it sounds…"

Raun Lauterbach replied Jul 27, 2013 to Top 5 Podcast in iTunes (right behind Dan Miller)!

28 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Brown

"That sounds awesome!  I'll have to check it out!  Way to go!"

Raun Lauterbach replied Jul 24, 2013 to Top 5 Podcast in iTunes (right behind Dan Miller)!

28 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Jeff Brown

"Take a look at Etsy.com.  I just did a quick search for "engraved glass" and came up…"

Raun Lauterbach replied Apr 21, 2013 to making my business work- glass engraving.

8 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by Jeff David

"Awesome!  Way to go, Chris!"

Raun Lauterbach replied Apr 21, 2013 to First $100 Day on my affiliate site

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Arthur

"I actually bought a Cavalier many years ago now, for $4000.  I had it for about 7 ye…"

Raun Lauterbach replied Mar 25, 2013 to Attention, "Car Guys" and "Car Girls"!

12 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Dawn Best Eshleman

"Great ideas, Mike!  Thanks!  Beer chili sounds awesome!  I'll have to give that a tr…"

Raun Lauterbach replied Feb 12, 2013 to Looking for launch ideas

21 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Raun Lauterbach

"Awesome, Allan!  I appreciate that!"

Raun Lauterbach replied Feb 11, 2013 to Looking for launch ideas

21 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Raun Lauterbach

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service