48Days.NET

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY's Discussions (511)

Discussions Replied To (491) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't imagine there being many limitations on writing a book like this.   1.If the…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 20 to Need help with legal aspect of retail re-selling

11 Jul 6
Reply by Harvey Ramer

"I really have to agree with Allan about the monetization strategy.  You can easily i…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 2 to Is there a way I could build a business around this blog?

15 Jun 5
Reply by Harvey Ramer

"This was a geographical and lateral transition in the same Fortune 500 company that…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Mar 2 to When satire convicts you

3 Mar 2
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"Websites like Udemy and Udacity would enable you to film a course and sell it withou…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jan 22 to How do I start?

8 Feb 8
Reply by Allan Dubon

"This may be controversial but it's my opinion and has always been a sticking point f…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jan 17 to Would you hire me based on my website?

10 Jan 18
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

"It's a step...definitely a huge step toward an ultimate goal however, I could stay i…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Dec 2, 2015 to I've Done This Before...and I'm Thankful

5 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by Dan Miller

"Just read a book every month and you'll be ahead of 99% of the population in a coupl…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Nov 28, 2015 to Ten Books to Read

8 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"The majority of the advice from blog mentors will echo the central website formula.…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jul 25, 2015 to Where do I blog my journey?

4 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by Erich K. Kurschat

"If you charge them an added 18% for the late notice you'll raise the per-head from $…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jul 25, 2015 to What should I charge for a 16 hour (two day) Leadership Training with a Co-Facilitator?

2 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Julie Carr

"You can look around to see what these models are selling for, and then determine wha…"

Lee Smith, Dr.DIY replied Jun 23, 2015 to Old Volvo Ain't Worth a Dime (or is it?)

4 Jun 24, 2015
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service