48Days.NET

Luke Townsley's Discussions (301)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"You should be able to add an "add-on domain". Look for it in Cpanel. It can get conf…"

Luke Townsley replied Apr 15, 2016 to Question about multiple domains with Bluehost

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by Marcus Kusi

"Carlos, Neat idea! The big question is what you do with them...I think if you could…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 21, 2015 to Tiny Art?

1 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Luke Townsley

"There is less perceived risk involved in buying something that is already going and…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 21, 2015 to On selling a business

8 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Michael Good

"I'm not an expert in this area, but generally in these types of businesses, the main…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 20, 2015 to On selling a business

8 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Michael Good

"A big question is if the business can keep running without you or if you are essenti…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 18, 2015 to On selling a business

8 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Michael Good

"The answer to your question is YES. You should probably be starting a business or wo…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 17, 2015 to SHOULD I start a business?

7 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by carlos joaquin

"I just messaged Scott Harpole, a member of the community. Hopefully he will get it a…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 17, 2015 to What to do with Grandma's audio tapes?

6 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Eleanor Ansback

"Of the original, 26tax is my fav.If the business is just you, think about basing it…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 14, 2015 to Would like opinions on choosing domain name

10 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Luke Townsley

"A crowded niche, but also one with lots of, well, niches.Millionaire fastlane and Ja…"

Luke Townsley replied Feb 14, 2015 to Entrepreneurs, Leaders, and Game Changers - Is this you?

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Matt Challberg

"I might be needing services within a few months that would possibly fit you for by b…"

Luke Townsley replied Jan 6, 2015 to VA in 48 Days, how to transition from office assistant to a virtual assistant...

6 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Sarah Meek

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service