48Days.NET

Stephanie OBrien's Discussions (340)

Discussions Replied To (86) Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

"Awesome Robert! Yes I'm hooked on investing in my own growth. There is something abo…"

Stephanie OBrien replied on Monday to How many of you have invested in yourself?

5 on Monday
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

Group Leader

"Love your input Holly. Yes, once you start investing in yourself you see that the re…"

Stephanie OBrien replied on Monday to How many of you have invested in yourself?

5 on Monday

Group Leader

"Thanks for sharing James!"

Stephanie OBrien replied Apr 18 to Has anyone slowed down on the progression of their goals for 2017?

7 Apr 18

Group Leader

"Yes Ofir, being aligned with your spouse is essential to successfully completing you…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Mar 26 to Has anyone slowed down on the progression of their goals for 2017?

7 Apr 18

Group Leader

"Thanks for making that distinction. YOu are right. Slowing down and stopping are ver…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Mar 26 to Has anyone slowed down on the progression of their goals for 2017?

7 Apr 18

Group Leader

"I'm still figuring out logistics. I'm thinking of twice a week check in's (Mon, Wed)…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Nov 10, 2016 to Testing an idea- accountability program

2 Nov 10, 2016

"Hi Sebastian,  Productivity and focus are challenging for many people- but it's some…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Apr 25, 2016 to It is hard for me to be focus

13 May 6, 2016
Reply by Celeste Coffman

"Great Job Julie! Way to start and get something out there.  It is a simple design, w…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Jan 18, 2016 to Would you hire me based on my website?

10 Jan 18, 2016

"Hey John!  What fantastic advice you are getting in this group! I just launched a fr…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Dec 3, 2015 to What should be my next move

14 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by John Allen

"Hi Rob,  Would you be able to collaborate and partner with florists, funeral homes,…"

Stephanie OBrien replied Nov 18, 2015 to Created a quote poster of "The master in the art of living..." and put it up for sale today!

18 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service