48Days.NET

Debbie W. Wilson's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Heather. I'd never thought of these ideas before. Great to meet you too!"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jan 29 to How do you price a class or product?

4 Jan 29
Reply by Debbie W. Wilson

"Lee, how creative. Thanks for your great thoughts!"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jan 22 to How do you price a class or product?

4 Jan 29
Reply by Debbie W. Wilson

"Ann, when I can't figure it out I call their help line!"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jan 20 to Adding books to an Amazon Associate page

4 Jan 20
Reply by Ann Musico

"Annie, what an inspiring story! Thanks for sharing and congratulations! You're livin…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Oct 4, 2016 to From FIRED to HIRED and PUBLISHED WRITER

21 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Jeff David

"I don't know that it matters. If you are used to using the Myers Briggs, I know peop…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jan 19, 2015 to DISC profile vs Myers & Briggs

4 Jan 21, 2015
Reply by Spencer Burnside

"Great post and great lessons. I like how you were able to adjust to make your routin…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jan 6, 2015 to Five things I learned about goal setting after doing 17,630 sit-ups, 18,275 pushups, and 51,600 jumping jacks in 2014.

24 Jan 7, 2015
Reply by Camden Ross

"Two more and you could make an inspirational calendar! Kudos for working with your w…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Nov 9, 2014 to My Latest Artsy/Design/Pintrest-Worthy Moment

6 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Camden Ross

"Becky, I enjoyed your butterfly post. I agree that a subscription box helps. When I'…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Oct 21, 2014 to How do I build an audience through blog posts?

18 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by becky reddell

Group Leader

"Congratulations!"

Debbie W. Wilson replied Jun 24, 2014 to Finally - whew! WPLaunch is finally live

8 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Rob Orr

"Many women I talk with feel a lack of direction. Their lives were so busy when they…"

Debbie W. Wilson replied May 27, 2014 to Women 50-65 - please help answer this in one sentence or less.

6 May 27, 2014
Reply by Arlene Rattan

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service