48Days.NET

Dr. David W. Powers's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh man! Thanks on all sides of this...for the compliments and the beard oil offer. I…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied May 1, 2016 to Teespring T-Shirts as an Additional Source of Income?

2 May 1, 2016
Reply by Dr. David W. Powers

"Thanks for the help Ian. I'm going to check out those links you posted and maybe hit…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Apr 14, 2015 to Looking for Personal Stories for My Book

4 Apr 14, 2015

"Thanks! I'd love to talk more. You can reach me on my e-mail at drdave@drdavidpowers…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Apr 14, 2015 to Looking for Personal Stories for My Book

4 Apr 14, 2015

"Ziggy- I didn't see in the comments below. Did you say where you live? If I'm not mi…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Mar 9, 2015 to in need of a coach

6 Mar 9, 2015
Reply by Angela Chatham

"I'm hoping my people will respond well. I haven't had any updates yet, but my son is…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Oct 24, 2013 to The Power of a Mention

2 Oct 24, 2013

"I get new ones done here at the beach every so often. I pay $20, which is reasonable…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Sep 2, 2011 to How much would you pay for a caricature?

36 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Devin Smith

"This is great stuff you're all advising me with. I think one thing I really needed t…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Apr 14, 2011 to Escaping from a Family Business

5 Apr 15, 2011
Reply by Bernice Coles

"Child Safety Services. Just go into the homes of new parents and install child safet…"

Dr. David W. Powers replied Feb 5, 2009 to Tell me your business idea...you could win an autographed copy of Tribes by Seth Godin

84 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Andrew Bodley

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service