48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Allan Dubon's Discussions (1,036)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"Very cool man! Congrats! "

Allan Dubon replied Oct 6 to We're Here And It's Gorgeous

3 on Monday
Reply by Sam Burton

"Sarah,  I think you can definitely let them know when you apply that you want to not…"

Allan Dubon replied Sep 8 to How to look for a new job without tipping off your current employer

4 Sep 23
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"Victoria what is your web address? I often run into people that are looking for VA's…"

Allan Dubon replied Jul 2 to Virtual Assistant Opportunities

2 Jul 2
Reply by victoria chopra

"Most of the people who are active participators are over at the new eagles group. I'…"

Allan Dubon replied Jun 12 to Summer reading list, what's yours?

11 Jun 29
Reply by Christina Lieske

"Stephanie!  I am looking for someone to be a freelance sales person. Shoot me an ema…"

Allan Dubon replied May 24 to Ideas for freelance Sales opportunities?

3 Jun 4
Reply by Angela Chatham

"This is fantastic! I do informal survey's but not anything like this. that is awesome"

Allan Dubon replied Mar 9 to Do you survey your customers?

4 Mar 9
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hey Nancy, I won't be able to meet up at that time, I will be consulting a client at…"

Allan Dubon replied Mar 9 to Mastermind

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"thanks Holly, can't wait to connect. "

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Thanks Lisa. Yeah it is going really well so far. What type of business are you doin…"

17 Mar 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

"I would talk with Donna Reade from http://www.donnareade.com/ She is starting someth…"

Allan Dubon replied Feb 4 to Accounting/Bookkeeping Training Recommendations

4 Feb 7
Reply by Nicholas T

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service