48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Kathy's Discussions (650)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Sarah, I often work with people looking to move out of their current employment into…"

Kathy replied Sep 12 to How to look for a new job without tipping off your current employer

4 Sep 23
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

"Christopher, I can assure you, you are in good company. I agree with Joanne, that yo…"

Kathy replied Aug 4 to Struggling to start over.

12 Aug 8
Reply by Christopher Puckett

"A desire can also be looked at as a passion for change. I wrote an entire book about…"

Kathy replied May 19 to A Burning Desire

3 May 25
Reply by GARY LEAGUE

"Gary,  I think if blogging is not a good "fit" for you then by all means don't pursu…"

Kathy replied May 8 to Blogging a passion

5 May 8
Reply by Kathy

"Hey Christina, As long as you allow the voices in your head to be the voices in your…"

Kathy replied May 8 to Fear of not being enough

7 May 10
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Christina, I like that you are trying different approaches to learning what best ste…"

Kathy replied Apr 12 to Career Counseling

44 Apr 30
Reply by Christina Lieske

"Heidi, I hear from clients like you frequently. They are either let go or choose to…"

Kathy replied Apr 3 to Responding to termination

2 Apr 3
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

"This is great info, Holly. Thank you so much for sharing!"

Kathy replied Mar 6 to Do you survey your customers?

4 Mar 9
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Cam, I loved reading all the responses. I think Dan has to do what is best for his b…"

Kathy replied Feb 16 to So...Is 48days.net dying?

28 Feb 25
Reply by Robert Longley

"Art, I came across your discussion and want you to know you are in good company. Man…"

Kathy replied Feb 6 to Taking Action

8 Feb 9
Reply by Holly Scherer

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service