48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Tyler Fuller's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"An update to this, we did $72k in sales in March this year, with 3 of us.  Looking t…"

Tyler Fuller replied Apr 14 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Been 15 months since my last reply!  I surpassed my goal for 2016, we did somewhere…"

Tyler Fuller replied Apr 14 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"After tallying up our first full year in business, we did just a hair over 300k in t…"

Tyler Fuller replied Jan 22, 2016 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Well we are nearing the one year mark, and this has been an unbelievable ride.  Who…"

Tyler Fuller replied Aug 3, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"We finally got our summer wheels put on the Van, I do believe it's my best marketing…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 23, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"That detail back when I was learning would easily be 12-16 hours...  I was absolutel…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 16, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Well if you count the years of learning, I have about 10 years into that truck :)  I…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 15, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Some photos of our latest paint restoration detail... I think it's right up Dan's al…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 14, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

"Heck of an idea! When I was throwing ideas around in my head, a big one was a websi…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 13, 2015 to My vehicular business idea I will be starting this coming Monday!

6 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Jerry Norflet

"March 2nd, and still I have nothing but great news.  We beat January's numbers even…"

Tyler Fuller replied Mar 2, 2015 to Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service