48Days.NET

Rochelle J Delain's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the condolences Steve. If I were writing for you in the situation you des…"

Rochelle J Delain replied Apr 25, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Okay Allan Dubon and Mike Cournia.  I have gotten a good night sleep, have kicked my…"

Rochelle J Delain replied Apr 25, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Joel I like this idea and one of the things that Jen and some of the other have s…"

Rochelle J Delain replied Apr 24, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Stephen When I read that you got your Chiropractic license I was so excited that…"

Rochelle J Delain replied Apr 24, 2013 to Having Writer's Block with Creating a Practice Brochure

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Allan Thanks for your reply. Herein lies the one of the problems for me. I have t…"

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

"Hi Jen Sorry for the delayed response. Between seeing patients at the present office…"

17 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Allan Dubon

""The Compound Effect" by Darren Hardy "Secrets of Six Figure Women" by Barbara Stanny"

Rochelle J Delain replied Aug 31, 2012 to Daily routines of successful people

10 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Giovanni P. Wade

"I am quite long winded myself.  I try so hard to be short and concise, but the inspi…"

Rochelle J Delain replied Mar 26, 2012 to How long is too long for a blog?

14 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Josh Bassett

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service