48Days.NET

Jon Dale's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Celeste, I love this idea. I can never seem to fit in getting my haircut. Do a goog…"

Jon Dale replied Oct 12, 2012 to Barber in a Truck - could this work?

10 May 25, 2013
Reply by Bryan Hansen

"UPDATE: Thanks so much for all your replies. Many of them were featured in a recent…"

Jon Dale replied Mar 1, 2009 to Tell me your business idea...you could win an autographed copy of Tribes by Seth Godin

84 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Andrew Bodley

"I like this idea. I'm not sure how it would make money, but I think its a great feat…"

Jon Dale replied Feb 8, 2009 to Tell me your business idea...you could win an autographed copy of Tribes by Seth Godin

84 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Andrew Bodley

"Hey Stevie, I thought I'd answer your question here as it might be helpful to other…"

Jon Dale replied Dec 26, 2008 to Trapped In A Box

2 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Jon Dale

"Hey Randy, I'd recommend the guy who did the design for this site. Aaron Deckler. H…"

Jon Dale replied Dec 22, 2008 to Need a qualified blog designer/code-writer.

7 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Rob Orr

"Hey Jay, You book looks exciting. You should talk to my buddy John Bergquist about…"

Jon Dale replied Oct 26, 2008 to Book Launch: Income Opportunity Available

23 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Tiffani Kinghorn

"Hey Kirk, This is a great question. Since I consult with businesses I don't face th…"

Jon Dale replied Oct 15, 2008 to Coaching ~ Setting Fees and Collecting Payments

15 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Kirk Anderson

"Hey Jason, Thanks so much for your honesty. First let me tell you that you are not…"

Jon Dale replied Oct 12, 2008 to What is needed to start a business?

8 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by thagerott

"Hey Mika, Welcome to 48Days.NET...its great to have you here. On the spell check fr…"

Jon Dale replied Oct 10, 2008 to Cooler than the 212 Connection Forum! What to sell in a gold rush?

4 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Mika W. Wyatt

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service