48Days.NET

Angela Chatham's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Stephanie,  I have a couple of freelance sales opportunities. Please feel free to bo…"

Angela Chatham replied Jun 4 to Ideas for freelance Sales opportunities?

3 Jun 4
Reply by Angela Chatham

"Awesome job, Camden! Very encouraging."

Angela Chatham replied Jul 17, 2016 to Conquering My Ludicrous Writing Goal -- And what I learned

15 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Bob Wilson

"Art, When you email me please include a few times as to when you would be available…"

Angela Chatham replied Aug 5, 2015 to Feeling Lost

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Jon Schober

"Hi Art, It doesn't have to "just seem like a dream". Once you determine what you wan…"

Angela Chatham replied Aug 5, 2015 to Feeling Lost

16 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by Jon Schober

"Congrats, Nick! Terrific accomplishment!"

Angela Chatham replied Jul 2, 2015 to 2 years in the making, Confessions of a Terrible Husband: Lessons Learned from a Lumpy Couch is LIVE!

22 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Nick Pavlidis

"As a Christian, I believe that we can serve wherever God places us at the moment. Th…"

Angela Chatham replied Jun 7, 2015 to "Bridge" job

8 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Laurie Powers

"I just purchased Jill's Workshop Box. I can't wait to start diving into the material…"

Angela Chatham replied Jun 6, 2015 to The Workshop Box is ready to Launch (prelaunch) Thank you for your support.

2 Jun 6, 2015
Reply by Jill Davis

"Nicole, Try posting your space on Liquidspace at https://liquidspace.com/share-offic…"

Angela Chatham replied Jun 6, 2015 to Coworking Space: Needing Diverse Viewpoints To Attract New Space Users

19 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Michael Allen Williamson

"All really good suggestions and such a variety. Hopefully, this will help anyone in…"

Angela Chatham replied May 30, 2015 to When you find yourself in a "funk", what do you do to get yourself out?

11 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Randy Dobbs

"I would be interesting in purchasing the hard copy when it comes out. I'll be on the…"

Angela Chatham replied May 19, 2015 to POWERFUL WORDS Book Launch - It's FREE Today!

15 May 25, 2015
Reply by Archie Winningham

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service