48Days.NET

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"'s Discussions (1,560)

Discussions Replied To (424) Replies Latest Activity

"GREAT idea for a webinar Scott. I have worked with my virtual assistant team for sev…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 17 to Want to know how to get prepared to work with a Virtual Assistant?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Robert Longley

"John, is this still open? We were gathering information for Dan's podcast this week…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 17 to I Need 10 Very Specific People

3 Aug 17
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Group Leader

"Dan,  I LOVE this post...definitely one to refer back to for many of our members. Th…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 17 to Are entrepreneurs born or made?

21 14 hours ago
Reply by Plasticine Porter

"Christina...congrats on making the decision - having that goal in front of you is mu…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 16 to Career Counseling

36 Aug 18
Reply by Christina Lieske

"Also, would suggest looking into Terry Hadaway's stuff - I am going through his onli…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 16 to I just finished the first draft of my online course. What advice do you have for me?

9 Aug 22
Reply by Terry Hadaway

"Good point John!!!"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 16 to I just finished the first draft of my online course. What advice do you have for me?

9 Aug 22
Reply by Terry Hadaway

"Hey Harvey, that is so great you are looking into creating an online course. This mi…"

9 Aug 22
Reply by Terry Hadaway

"This may be a great post to post in the Coaching With Excellence group."

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 13 to Are you an awesome new coach? I need your help

4 Aug 20
Reply by Robert Longley

"Scott, congrats on your web class. Hey feel free to post this also on the home page…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 10 to Lack of delegation is stressing you out!

3 Aug 22
Reply by Plasticine Porter

"Brian, this may be a GREAT question to post in Jeff Long's website group that is HER…"

Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" replied Aug 6 to Members log-in on a Wordpress site??

8 Aug 12
Reply by Brian Del Turco

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service