48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (4,784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Group Leader

What to look for in an assistant prospector

I am ready to find a coach to help me mine my talents to find the diamonds that I've misplaced in all my acres.What should I look for in so…

Started by Jake Woldstad in Coaching

0 Oct 6, 2010

The Anatomy Of A Joke

Hi Everyone, I am new to this site, though I have been following Dan for 3 or 4 years now. I am working on a project and would like to invi…

Started by Bradley Laurie in Marketing & Promotion

0 Oct 5, 2010

Part-time sales representation company

I have been working to develop a professional sales representation company for a few months.  What I would like to do is primarily represen…

Started by Tom Rebholz in Marketing & Promotion

1 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by David Kimball

Need Income Generating Ideas.....I am on my last $400

Hello 48Days,   I am seeling my card collection on EBAY (raisemoneyforbaby) is my USER Id.  I am trying to find additional ways to generate…

Started by Matt Kadlec in Business Ideas

9 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Susan Voight

Sales tax question in regards to consignment!!

Hi. I have a sale tax question in regards to selling t-shirts as consignment. I am the owner of Numspra Designs, a company and creates and…

Started by Shari Huffey in Starting a business

2 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Dan Miller

Question for those of you that written a book.

I'm still fairly new so bare with me everyone. Anyway I'm going to start my first draft for my book tomorrow morning 4 am my time. What did…

Started by Rashidi Wilson in Give me some feedback

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Dawn Blair

Buying stocks

This is probably off topic for this website. I post here as I have not yet found a finance discussion board. Anyways the thought of profit…

Started by John Wolf in Business Ideas

5 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by John Wolf

Welcome to 48Days.net: Here's Some Advice for Success

I hope you have found this site through a solid recommendation like Dan Miller's books, blogs, or podcast or maybe even through Dave Ramsey…

Started by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY in All About 48Days.NET

0 Oct 4, 2010

Fans step in to save 'Blue Like Jazz' movie

Would you contribute money to help a movie get made? Do you think that crowdfunding could revolutionize the movie industry? Case in point.…

Started by Jodey Smith in In The News

3 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Scott Moore

Giving out Samples of Your Product

Has anybody here had any experience with a food product startup? I'm finally starting to make some headway with finding a way to produce my…

Started by Caleb Simpson in Marketing & Promotion

6 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Dan Miller

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service