48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,570)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can you decide which companies would be a good fit for you??

So many people want to know what company might be a good fit - but aren't sure where to start.   My favorite resource is GlassDoor.com. The…

Started by Brent Green in Give me some feedback

3 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Caroline Gavin

Financial Analyst--Consulting

Does anyone do financial analyst consulting or working as a contractor to companies as a financial analyst?  I would like to start doing th…

Started by Christine in Business Ideas

0 Sep 13, 2011

Have failed so far in starting a business

I ordered business cards and have passed out a few. I advertised on CraigsList, Ebay Classifieds, and one other site, and I have not had a…

Started by John Wolf in Starting a business

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hart

Looking for a web developer!

Hello, I'm working with a group of people to launch a website for budding entrepreneurs, freelancers, artists, etc. (kind of like the 48day…

Started by Will Laohoo in I Need A Resource

0 Sep 12, 2011

anyone heard of Jim cockrum

Has anyone heard of Jim cockrum and his selling on amazon course. Can you tell me if its any good?

Started by James Molenaar in Give me some feedback

5 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Jim Cockrum

Property management company looking for differentiation...

I've been a landlord for over 3 years and am now offering my services to other landlords.  Having a hard time identifying additional ways t…

Started by Brent Long in Marketing & Promotion

8 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Greg Brown

10 years later...

I realize I'm a little late with this, but I didn't really pay much attention to the 10th anniversary of 9/11 until the actual day. I've be…

Started by Scott Moore in Miscellaneous

0 Sep 12, 2011

Manifesto, anyone?

Have you written a manifesto? They seem to be trendy at the moment and I'm a little intrigued. Do you have any you've read that you'd recom…

Started by Scott Moore in Miscellaneous

7 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Scott Moore

wordpress help

I found a third party wordpress theme that i downloaded and it was a zip file. How do i make it my wordpress theme? Can anyone help or give…

Started by James Molenaar in I Need A Resource

2 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Scott hart

Looking for work at home websites

In the back of the No More Mondays book I remember some links to work at home sites.  Can anyone tell me what those links were?  OR can you…

Started by David Zachery in Marketing & Promotion

5 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Scott hart

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service