48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,328)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Financial Coaching

Hi everyone!   I am highly interested in becoming a personal financial/life coach.  However, I feel lost in a couple of aspects of it:   Ho…

Started by Cayce Phalen in Coaching

8 May 10, 2011
Reply by Cayce Phalen

How can I get more freelance design clients?

I feel like I have a lot to offer as a designer, you can view my porfolio by visiting www.mattsimondesigns.com, but I'm not much of an entr…

Started by Matt Simon in Starting a business

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by John Hugh Tippins

Career Counselor vs. Former Grad School President on the value of grad school...

This battle goes 12 rounds. Two interesting perspectives about what to expect from grad school - can we really get the benefits of grad sch…

Started by Robert Guico in Miscellaneous

0 May 10, 2011

What's holding you back?

I've been reading through the profiles of new people as they join. I've noticed that a lot of people want to be self-employed. I've been th…

Started by Brandy Woldstad in Starting a business

93 May 10, 2011
Reply by Kelly W Brown

Consulting business

Hello,   I have been a member here for a while but have been inactive for some time but I love hearing everyone's ideas and love the 48 day…

Started by Art McElroy in Business Ideas

0 May 10, 2011

Marketing Consulting Services to Small Local Governements-I need some help

This is a little long, and complicated so please bear with me. I need help with this. In Tennessee small communities receive hundreds of th…

Started by Arran Addington in Marketing & Promotion

2 May 9, 2011
Reply by Arran Addington

Donations for tornado victims in Alabama

Hey everyone! If any of you are looking for a way to help the victims of the tornado outbreak you can send your donations (monitary or mate…

Started by Matt Ridley in Miscellaneous

0 May 7, 2011

screen printing, is it a good idea?

So my girlfriend recently asked me how much it would cost to get some shirts made up from a friend of mines screen print shop. I answered I…

Started by shane shewfelt in Starting a business

0 May 6, 2011

Dan's Salt/Well Business

Hey guys,   My wife recently lost her job, as some of you know.  She has not been able to find employment yet, and though we have a very he…

Started by Jeremy James in Starting a business

3 May 6, 2011
Reply by Jeremy James

What Do You Want Your Next 10 Years to Look Like?

A few weeks ago, I took a personal retreat.  I reflected on the previous 10 years. And...I dreamed about the next 10 years.   I laid out my…

Started by Brent Green in Give me some feedback

10 May 6, 2011
Reply by Kaprice Franke

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service