48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,487)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Woo-hoo!

Today, I had a guest post published on the Change Your Mind Project Tumblr site. If you're inclined, go have a read: Banning Words for Fun…

Started by Kathleen Jaffe in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

5 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Vickie Smith

Live Events with Dan

This is open to anyone.  Especially those who may have attended a live event with Dan.  I am considering doing one of the two live events..…

Started by Don Roulo in Give me some feedback

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Don Roulo

The 18 Year Old's Bill of Rights

Can you help me come up with more ideas for a speech illustration that I have? I plan on leading with this illustration this Sunday, and th…

Started by Bryan Hart in Give me some feedback

8 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hart

No More....Mondays?

Which is it? "Dreaded" or just "Mondays"? :)   I have seen the two titles (One red covered and one yellow covered). Could someone please in…

Started by Bryan Hart in Miscellaneous

4 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Bryan Hart

Need more marketing Guerilla Marketing ideas.

Hello everyone! I had some excellent feedback before on promoting the self defense seminar. So, I'll give a summary of what I have done so…

Started by Elmer Querubin in Marketing & Promotion

4 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Elmer Querubin

What would you want in a men's retreat/event?

Men, what would you like to see in a weekend retreat/event? Do you want adventure activities (climbing walls, ropes courses, wilderness hik…

Started by Scott Moore in Miscellaneous

5 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Scott Moore

WHO REALLY MATTERS

Every week I try to post a thought provoking question. This week's question is based on a recent blog post WHO REALLY MATTERS. I'd like you…

Started by Kathy in Give me some feedback

0 Aug 15, 2011

mission trip blog

My wife Debbie and I have been privileged to serve on a short-term mission trip to thehopeline.com and the Dawson McAllister Association, w…

Started by Tim Bishop in Give me some feedback

0 Aug 15, 2011

Help breaking into the hotel biz

I have a product that will revolutionize hotel cleaning an sanitation, I currently market and sell it in healthcare quite successfully. Any…

Started by Audrey McLaughlin in Marketing & Promotion

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Audrey McLaughlin

Dan Made "THE LIST" who else would you add?

Dan is one of the first three on my honorary board of directors.   I need 9 more who do you recommend?    I will be giving away a free copy…

Started by Vickie Smith in Marketing & Promotion

2 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Vickie Smith

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service