Forum Discussions (5,519)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Atlantic, Voices of the Jobless

I liked this read quite a bit. I haven't experienced long-term unemployment but will keep it in mind to avoid doing so... http://www.theatl

Started by Robert Guico in Miscellaneous

0 Aug 24, 2011

Copier Contract Opportunity

We just added a new Canon Copier Contract to our portfolio.   The new agreement offers discounts up to 40% off retail on any new cany copy…

Started by Terry Justice in Miscellaneous

0 Aug 24, 2011

A "Green" Lawn Mowing Business...Good Niche? What do you think?

I am starting a lawn mowing business and I am debating about going "Green" with it by using an alternative fuel (propane) to power my lawn…

Started by Kenny Anton Jr. in Starting a business

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by James Derflinger

Licensing of a product

I need your help with some ideas.  My wife and I have a concept for a special calendar we have put together.  It is not your normal calenda…

Started by Don Roulo in Give me some feedback

0 Aug 23, 2011

Teaching the bible without the title Pastor

I know that Dave is very opposed to the idea that you have to have a degree in a field to suceed in it but it seems people want you to hav…

Started by Josh Newsom in Starting a business

8 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Don Roulo

Quirky - idea to product

I just watched the first episode of "Quirky" from the Sundance chanel. You can view it here: http://www.hulu.com/quirky   Description: Quir…

Started by Mark Sauntry in Miscellaneous

0 Aug 23, 2011

blog and motivational message idea for extra income

Since reading 48 Days and now reading No More Mondays I have lots of ideas for creating extra income for our family. I have been a stay-at-…

Started by Cheryl Whitehead in Starting a business

1 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Scott Moore

The buying and Selling Cars for Profit Guide is HERE!!!

Hi everyone,   I just wanted to send out this quick update: I've had a lot of people ask me about the "buying and selling cars for profit g…

Started by Jeremy Fisher in Miscellaneous

14 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Whitehead

Internet marketing

Anybody familiar with http://automatemysmallbusiness.com/ I have found it to be a valuable print and audio resource for learning how to cre…

Started by Joe Morgan in Marketing & Promotion

3 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Steven Deaton

Need help on marketing & advertising Ideas

I have started a secondary venture.  It is a weekend job so it does not interfere with my m-f income.   So the thing is is that it is a gre…

Started by Mark DeLeon in Marketing & Promotion

14 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service