48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,432)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shaken but not Stirred

Every week I try to offer a question that might rattle some serious thinking or just take a few seconds to respond. I am feeling that the…

Started by Kathy in Give me some feedback

0 Aug 1, 2011

Mastermind Groups

We posed the question "What is the best size and make up for a Mastermind Group" in the 48 days group Real Business Solution Center.   We r…

Started by Terry Justice in Marketing & Promotion

0 Aug 1, 2011

A Truly Inspiring Appliance Repair Man!

You have to give this guy credit--he has taken what might be seen as a boring, unfulfilling, blue-collar job and turned it into a website,…

Started by Abigail Rogers in Miscellaneous

0 Jul 31, 2011

Branching Out - Deal A Day

I have been tossing around this idea for awhile. There are a lot of Deal of the Day sites, but many of them are aimed only at tshirts.   Wh…

Started by Rain Markvoort in Business Ideas

2 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Rain Markvoort

Non-Profit Organization Balance: Vendor members vs. non-vendor members

Hi - Looking for some input on models that have worked in Non-Profits. I am on the boards of 2 Non-Profits that seem to be struggling with…

Started by Greg Vance in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 31, 2011

New FREE Self Service Supplier Database

This new resource will allow business owners throughout the continental US to complete a supplier profile for their company. The database i…

Started by Terry Justice in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 31, 2011

I need some advise with web site SEO.

I have a web site ( www.PrivatePilotInsider.com ) that is now about 17 month old. I started it by recommendation of Steven Deaton of www.de

Started by Tommy Eldridge in Give me some feedback

13 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Rob Orr

Clueless about International Shipping

Hi,   I work with a shoe manufacturer in Kampala, Uganda, and we export 100% of our product to the U.S.   We are currently shipping multipl…

Started by Brent Boutwell in I Need A Resource

12 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

Business Tips

I posted this question in the Starting a Business Group but thought it might be more appropriate here. Th document below was developed for…

Started by Terry Justice in Give me some feedback

6 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

Outsourcing Manufacturing

I am now in the next stages of developing a jewlery line of Guitar String Bracelets...... Manufacturing.  I am toying with having them made…

Started by Justin Smith in Marketing & Promotion

6 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service