48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,204)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Storage

Has anyone had any experience with the self storage business? I have already researched the cost of land and purchasing and erecting the bu…

Started by Gary Ahl in Marketing & Promotion

0 Mar 21, 2011

Weekly Question...Opportunity of a Lifetime?

Each week I will ask a question for you to take a few seconds and think about. There is no right or wrong answer...just your answer. This…

Started by Kathy in Give me some feedback

0 Mar 21, 2011

Milkman slogan

Doorstep Dairy offers home delivery. Milk and more to your door. Looking for some catchy phrases for a tee shirts. There are many stereotyp…

Started by Daryl Mast in Marketing & Promotion

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Kathy

Exactly How One Little Website Pays My Bible College Loans

Hey gang It has been a few weeks since I have posted an article.I like stories so here goes another case study. Back in June of 2007, I w…

Started by David Dutton in Business Ideas

25 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by David Dutton

College Degree and Coaching

I ask that  you please bare with me on this email.  I'll try to be as concise and brief as possible.In researching coaching as a business,…

Started by Paul Morris in Coaching

10 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Jean Fritz

Group Leader

Brainstorming help needed

I am trying to get a domain name to use, and concept/phrase I'm looking for is where I'm needing some ideas.  I do have the app consulting/…

Started by Michael Jones in Give me some feedback

3 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Lee Smith, Dr.DIY

Having issues contacting hiring people?

Hi,   I'm currently between day 19 and 20.  I have companies I would like to contact, but am having issues finding out who to contact in th…

Started by John Doe in Marketing & Promotion

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Mark Flory

Help A Veteran

I am starting a Dollar Campaign to Help Keep Veterans off the Street and to Protect them when Promises made by their branches of service ar…

Started by Matt Kadlec in All About 48Days.NET

0 Mar 16, 2011

How to sell my product to retailers?

I typically distribute medical equipment, implants, devices etc and got into this pickle to diversify in case of any negative changes due t…

Started by Audrey McLaughlin in Marketing & Promotion

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Audrey McLaughlin

Is this too risky?

Hi all. Ok I will try to keep this as short as possible.  I have done a lot of exploring as to my passions and what could be a legitimate m…

Started by Nathan in Starting a business

15 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Nathan

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service