48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,488)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you want to learn how to do business with the government?

The following link containce a host of information to help you navigate through the process.   http://realbusinesssolutioncenter.com/doing-

Started by Terry Justice in Business Ideas

0 Jul 18, 2011

Business Tips

This document has been developed for our business coaching series. We call it the "Top 25 Tips for Any Small Business." I welcome your feed…

Started by Terry Justice in Starting a business

2 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

What type of event do you think would be the most beneficial for business owners?

There are a host of different events offered throughout the year. Networking, Card Exchanges, Speakers, Franchise Opportunities, Career Dev…

Started by Terry Justice in Starting a business

0 Jul 17, 2011

Friends at 48days.net

I just joined 48days.net and have requests for friends.  Personally, I have great friends that ask me to join Facebook but I decline.  Many…

Started by William Hatch in Give me some feedback

4 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Scott Moore

Help! I need a quote!

I have spent far too long online looking for a specific quote.  I thought with all you out there someone might recognize the pieces I'm toy…

Started by Vickie Smith in Miscellaneous

4 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Paul Slater

Reading forum on android phone

Do these forums support tapatalk or such so I can easily access it from my Android phone.

Started by Dan in Miscellaneous

0 Jul 15, 2011

add a free quick survey to your website

I just ran across this free resource.  You can add a free 4 question survey to your website.  When someone lands on your website a popup wi…

Started by elaine bright in Miscellaneous

0 Jul 15, 2011

soliciting feedback from readers of one's book

I am wondering what is the best way to solicit feedback from those who read one's book.  Is it acceptable to place an e-mail address inside…

Started by Tim Bishop in Marketing & Promotion

2 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Terry Justice

Will you take action???

What keeps you from taking action to find your calling??I've been talking to a good friend about this lately. We've had good discussions ab…

Started by Brent Green in Give me some feedback

16 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Brent Green

Beginning Coaching/Speaking from Preaching

I want to begin coaching in our community to help people in public speaking, leadership, career, and finances. I have hosted free workshops…

Started by Bryan Hart in Business Ideas

4 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Brent Green

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service