48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,097)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Media Requests

I susbscribe to a service that reporters for major publications (and some small ones) use to get sources and experts for stories.  My queri…

Started by Audrey McLaughlin in I Need A Resource

0 Jan 31, 2011

Finding Myself

I have started to go through 48 Days to the Work You Love and have started to get to the chapter on resumes, I don't feel I'm ready yet for…

Started by Chris Nichols in Give me some feedback

7 Jan 31, 2011
Reply by Jake Woldstad

Tim Ferriss and The 4 Hour Body

Although what I'm posting about isn't directly involved with trying to start your own business, it CAN have some causal effect.     Many on…

Started by André Flett in Miscellaneous

1 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Todd Hash

In need of Title expert in Missouri!

My husband and I have been working on a online business dealing with Real Estate since August.  We are now on hold because we are having a…

Started by Kristin Molenaar in I Need A Resource

0 Jan 29, 2011

Wordpress Help

Any suggestions for learning simple wordpress things like adding spaces between paragraphs?  Google isn't giving me results that work...  …

Started by Kristin Molenaar in I Need A Resource

21 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Kristin Molenaar

Website / App Development Question

How do I get help from others in developing a technology product while still protecting the idea from being stolen by the person(s) develop…

Started by Jon Kolbasa in Starting a business

8 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Mark Flory

What might the jobs of the future look like?

As Matt Yglesias notes, just because these jobs are in the future, it doesn't mean they're futuristic...   I suppose standing in front of t…

Started by Robert Guico in In The News

0 Jan 28, 2011

Help me think "outside" the box.

Hi everyone. Looking for some creative ideas/options. My wife and I own and operate Doorstep Dairy. I am the local milkman. Delivering milk…

Started by Daryl Mast in Marketing & Promotion

7 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Jason Garey

Looking for Diamond Engagement Ring Source

Hi Everyone,   For the past couple of months, I have had some success selling diamond engagement rings on ebay. I would like to expand on t…

Started by Courtney K. in I Need A Resource

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Joshua Zephir

DVD kiosk franchise.

I recently talked to a gentleman whose business was a company called DVD-now. Its a company like red box videos. He had two kiosks outside…

Started by David Coup in Business Ideas

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Shane McLendon

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service