48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (4,784)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

She ruled me with an Iron Jen - I mean "hand"

I was having a crappy day. I scheduled a foot surgery. The prospect of being laid up for months made me grumpy. The price tag is freaking…

Started by Annie Kontor in Miscellaneous

7 on Friday
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

IT"S A GIRL!!!!

48-days family. I have been a member on 48days.net for a few years now. I have met many of you in person and consider so many of you friend…

Started by Derek Olsen in Marketing & Promotion

18 on Friday
Reply by Kent Julian

I have a Business idea/ improvement

Today I was in a meeting over agriculture gps stuff and a great idea came to me. So I went to quirky.com and it turns out it has to be phys…

Started by Kyle Rader in Marketing & Promotion

3 on Friday
Reply by Dean Oliver

Invited to interview next week!

I was asked to interview for a position next week, which is awesome, and exciting, and all kinds of other good things. But I'm also a littl…

Started by M. Trevor Acy in Give me some feedback

1 on Friday
Reply by Danny Lint

To-do Lists

I'm sure that many of you are in a similar position where you're juggling a million things at once and keeping them straight isn't exactly…

Started by Adam Amrine in Time Management

1 on Friday
Reply by Melissa AuClair

Can God Use You?

We all have something God can use…  Do you believe God can use you?  What do you think is the biggest hindrance to a person believing that…

Started by Evan Doyle in Give me some feedback

6 on Friday
Reply by Trudy Baltazar

crowd funding

Does anyone know of a good crowd funding site for websites?  I know of kick starter and indigogo. My problem is this will have to be primar…

Started by Tim Hershberger in I Need A Resource

5 on Thursday
Reply by Tim Hershberger

How To Make It Through An Awkward Conversation

AWKWARD! It doesn’t take long in a group setting for a challenging or uncomfortable conversation to take place. As a group leader how shoul…

Started by Evan Doyle in Coaching

3 on Thursday
Reply by Evan Doyle

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the Forums

65 on Thursday
Reply by Kevin Miller - Free Agent

Get a free copy of the NEW 48 Days to the Work You Love

I’ve committed to have a new manuscript for 48 Days to the Work You Love to my publisher by January 1st – for an August 2014 release. The o…

Started by Dan Miller in Introduction to the Forums

68 on Thursday
Reply by Teague Sizemore

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service