48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,280)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iOS or Windows

Hey tech savvy friends - iOS or Windows? My phone and notebook are both due for an upgrade. I currently have an iPhone and Windows based no…

Started by Christopher L Puckett in Give me some feedback

12 on Tuesday
Reply by Alan West

What to do with Grandma's audio tapes?

Growing up my grandmother made me audio tapes with stories of her childhood in the 20's and 30's and raising her own family in Texas.  I ha…

Started by Rebecca Hay in Marketing & Promotion

6 on Sunday
Reply by Eleanor Ansback

Has anyone done paid advertising with yelp?

I am working with my dad at a small family cabinet/remodeling company and we have been thinking about advertising on yelp. I just thought I…

Started by Jacob Stradling in Marketing & Promotion

6 on Sunday
Reply by Adam Garey

On selling a business

I'm looking to move in a different direction later this year, from one business to another. My question is, where can I go or who can I tal…

Started by Michael Good in Give me some feedback

8 on Sunday
Reply by Michael Good

Tiny Art?

Hello Fellow 48ers, I've been working on making small pen art recently. Watching shows like Tiny House Nation and a documentary on Polaroid…

Started by carlos joaquin in Marketing & Promotion

1 on Sunday
Reply by Luke Townsley

Would love some input on my speaking

I do a lot of creative arts ministry. I would love to get some feedback on this short clip on the Parable of the Prodigal Son. https://amok…

Started by David Weiss in Marketing & Promotion

2 Feb 21
Reply by Pete Herrick

SHOULD I start a business?

I've read books about business and entrepreneurship that give a few basic questions to help you decide if you should start a business or wo…

Started by Mark Johnston in Coaching

7 Feb 20
Reply by carlos joaquin

Landed my first audio production

I've been busy trying to develop a new hobby of voicing and producing audio-books and today I landed my first production offer! It's a shor…

Started by Christopher L Puckett in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

9 Feb 19
Reply by Christopher L Puckett

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the Forums

130 Feb 18
Reply by Vitalis Essala

Providing for family....how to start a new business?

Hi group, I hope all is well.  I have a great venture that I would like to start.  However, the job(s) that I am in right now are making ok…

Started by Joseph Trambulo in Starting a business

4 Feb 17
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service