48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personal Development Business idea

especially it is not simply a one person business venture. I wonder what everyone thinks of an idea for a business that provides courses ,…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Give me some feedback

1 May 27
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

A Burning Desire

According to the Author Napoleon Hill a Burning desire is what is necessary to be successful. On the other hand I have heard  Desire is a b…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Give me some feedback

3 May 25
Reply by GARY LEAGUE

Group Leader

How many of you have invested in yourself?

I have noticed that the general population seems to have a lot of desires but they lack action to actually help them achieve those desires.…

Started by Stephanie OBrien in Coaching

5 May 22
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

Resume reviews?

Does anyone know if there is a forum on 48Days to post resumes for feedback/reviews? Or is this the right forum? Thanks!

Started by Michael Wade in Give me some feedback

1 May 19
Reply by Veronica Wright

LLC and distribution of profits

Hello - I am ramping up my business, and since I'm thinking about forming a new segment as an LLC, I have a question about that.  I am lear…

Started by Stephen Blackburn in Starting a business

0 May 17

How Can You Make Sure Your Start Up Can Stay Up?

What are some steps YOU have taken to make sure your business is around in the next 5,10 years? Join me for a FREE Teleseminar, and learn h…

Started by Kathy in Marketing & Promotion

0 May 12

Fear of not being enough

As I posted in another category, I just accepted admission into a 4 year University. As I get my degree I'd like to make money from home an…

Started by Christina Lieske in Give me some feedback

7 May 10
Reply by Holly Scherer

Blogging a passion

Often when you see information about pursuing a passion it gives the process of Blogging but I wonder what are other ways of doing that. Pe…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Starting a business

5 May 8
Reply by Kathy

Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

SO EXCITING!! We just finally applied for our Business License yesterday, Leading Edge Glass is now open!  We are still renovating our leas…

Started by Tyler Fuller in Starting a business

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

Career Counseling

I've been silent on here for a while, but recently I've been given the opportunity to go back to school and I need some help. Basically, I…

Started by Christina Lieske in I Need A Resource

44 Apr 30
Reply by Christina Lieske

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service