48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,472)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you need to hustle on a consistent basis, but find it hard to do?

Tell me if this sounds like you:  I wish I had more time to work on my passion, but I don’t know where to fit it in I need more of "me" ti…

Started by Alex Barker in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 21

Help Needed with Blog

Hello Everyone, I have a love and passion for movies and I'm interested in starting a movie review blog. I would like to give my point on v…

Started by Charraye Pratt in Marketing & Promotion

7 Jul 20
Reply by Kathy

What Discovery Tutorial Would Be Helpful For Your Small Business?

I am creating a series of video tutorials aimed at empowering Small Business Owners to AUTOMATE and SYSTEMATIZE their business.   Would you…

Started by Scott Beebe in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 20

Free Amazon Kindle Book for Dan's tribe! Behind the scenes in professional baseball

Hello 48 Days, Dan has been a tremendous resource. His podcast is a wealth of inspiration and ideas, as is 48 Days and everyone here who co…

Started by Rick Schultz in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 14

(Updated) Looking for Potential Guests for The Life Coaching Show

I'm having a great time with my podcast, The Life Coaching Show! It's all about self-improvement and helping my listeners close the gaps i…

Started by Justin Gentry in Miscellaneous

16 Jul 14
Reply by Justin Gentry

3 Wishes: Question For Experienced Coaches

If you could wave a magic wand and improve 3 areas of your coaching business, what areas would you improve (or you wish were easier)? And w…

Started by Stephanie Andrews in Coaching

6 Jul 13
Reply by Stephanie Andrews

What is your next big thing?

I love hearing all of the success stories and what you are all working on. I wanted to have a roll call and see what you are all working on…

Started by Allan Dubon in Marketing & Promotion

27 Jul 12
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Business Ideas

I have been looking for new busines ideas. It does not have to be be nebut,I am looking for ideasw that are inexpensive and not too unpleas…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Marketing & Promotion

12 Jul 12
Reply by Allan Dubon

Traffic From Youtube and Vimeo

Hello everyone! Does anyone have suggestions for success on gaining traffic from Youtube and/or Vimeo? My 'how to flip cars' podcast is doi…

Started by Jeremy Fisher in Marketing & Promotion

2 Jul 11
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

Slowing Down

I wanted to share this here this week because I know there are a lot of passionate people here on the 48 Days site. I have a tendency to ju…

Started by The Chris Puckett in Miscellaneous

2 Jul 11
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service