Forum Discussions (5,522)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So 10 weeks ago I posted freaking out about getting laid off due to office politics (working in an election office, ironically enough). Eve…

Started by Annie Kontor in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

20 Oct 19
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

Just Checking In

My wife and I are 10 days into our 5 week Vision Trip to Scotland. We're having a blast!  Working hard, but having fun doing it.  Because I…

Started by Sam Burton in Miscellaneous

4 Oct 18
Reply by Sam Burton

Group Leader

How can the 48days.net community help you grow?

Here at 48Days.net we are really honored to host a place for purpose driven people to have a place to grow. When Dan started this community…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" in Marketing & Promotion

16 Oct 17
Reply by Plasticine Porter

Social Issues survey - I need your input

Hi Everybody: I am looking for all kinds of people to answer a survey on Social Issues. It is not for the upcoming election nor is it spons…

Started by Kathryn Lehan in Give me some feedback

0 Oct 17

Looking for a web developer

HELP!!!! Hey everyone!  I'm in need of a good web developer.  I've got some ideas I would like to move forward with as far as monetizing my…

Started by Jon Sanders in Marketing & Promotion

5 Oct 15
Reply by Robert Longley

Building your own website?

Hey friends! So in talking to a lot of you, I have come to find that many of us are bootstrapping our businesses as we start. There are so…

Started by Allan Dubon in Marketing & Promotion

0 Oct 14

Any dog trainers?

Hi friends,  im looking for anyone in the community that has any sort of dog training site. We have a Great Dane puppy and would like to g…

Started by Allan Dubon in Marketing & Promotion

2 Oct 12
Reply by Allan Dubon

Advanced Car Flipping Course - What Should I Charge?

Hello again everyone! I've spent the past couple months putting together an advanced course on car flipping that will take someone that kno…

Started by Jeremy Fisher in Marketing & Promotion

6 Oct 12
Reply by Jeremy Fisher

Good Resource for further understanding your DISC profile and relating to others

I'm a very high C who finds myself surrounded by high D's! I've been trying to dig back into my DISC training and get some more understandi…

Started by Taylor Dean in I Need A Resource

3 Oct 12
Reply by Taylor Dean

Do you have any solutions to avoid procrastination?

My recipe to avoid procrastination is trying to be sistematic.If I wanted to to one thing completely, I'm doing it till I finish. Taking sm…

Started by Sammy Brand in Time Management

6 Oct 11
Reply by Plasticine Porter

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service