Forum Discussions (5,345)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have any solutions to avoid procrastination?

My recipe to avoid procrastination is trying to be sistematic.If I wanted to to one thing completely, I'm doing it till I finish. Taking sm…

Started by Sammy Brand in Time Management

1 Nov 19
Reply by Adam Garey

Incomplete Victory

Hi everybody!(I sent this story to askdan@48days.com, but for the podcast I know Dan will cut it down.  So I decided to copy and paste the…

Started by Justin Ring in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

12 Nov 18
Reply by Justin Ring

Will this idea grow?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback and opinion on a business idea. I enjoy gardening and have for many years, unfortunately I live in…

Started by Paul Giganti in Give me some feedback

4 Nov 18
Reply by Celeste Coffman

Zippy Courses

Hey friends!  Anyone out there have an affiliate link to zippy courses? I am looking to add it and want to help the community where I can.…

Started by Allan Dubon in Marketing & Promotion

4 Nov 17
Reply by Christopher L Puckett

Guest Post on my new Fiverr related blog? 48days.net member Exclusive!

Hi all! This year I've spent some time developing a new blog for Fiverr buyers/sellers and I would like to share my work/success with all o…

Started by Kevin Gulling in Marketing & Promotion

0 Nov 13

posting comments

I posted a comment last week ( late) on the importance of exercise referring to a blog I came across. I d/k if it went through or not - nev…

Started by Laurie Powers in Give me some feedback

4 Nov 13
Reply by Laurie Powers

Starting a Mastermind Group for Creative Entrepreneurs

Do you have a hard time staying focused on ONE thing? Do you sometimes feel like nobody around you believes in your mission? Do you want a…

Started by Alain Patry in Business Ideas

20 Nov 13
Reply by Adam Garey

An App idea!!!

Hey everyone this is my first post and I'm a little nervous but I'd like your help. I have an idea for an app that would make small busines…

Started by James Byrd in Give me some feedback

5 Nov 12
Reply by James Byrd

Lack of Lateral and Management Support

I am currently the HR/Accounting Manager at a manufacturing plant. I provide the financial statements, product costings and production metr…

Started by James Anson in Give me some feedback

1 Nov 12
Reply by Greg Davis

Group Leader

Here's a sad goal - 100% College Admission

Last Sunday on a leisure drive back from lunch we passed one of the most prestigious private high schools in our area.  A sign was proudly…

Started by Dan Miller in Miscellaneous

33 Nov 11
Reply by Terry Hadaway

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service