48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Excusitis

I was going over the David Schwartz chapter on Rid yourself of Excusitis from  his book " The Magic of Thinking Big" and I started thinking…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Give me some feedback

0 May 14

Quadriplegic Painter/Writer

Hello 48 Days, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend who has been paralyzed since 1998. He has recently taken to painting and is q…

Started by David Renninger in I Need A Resource

3 May 14
Reply by Robert Longley

Working with the community

Is there an article or other information about how to work with the 48Days community on line, for discussions, help, questions, etc.  I wan…

Started by Charles Jackson in I Need A Resource

3 May 12
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

I Need Your Help

Hey there. For quite some time now I have been finding some real success self-publishing books. I know that there are a ton of people out t…

Started by John Henderson in Marketing & Promotion

5 May 11
Reply by John Henderson

Spanish Writing Software

I want to write an e-book in Spanish. What Spanish writing software are our members using? Thank you You may contact me at esg1919@gmail.c…

Started by Eliseo Santana in I Need A Resource

4 May 10
Reply by Allan Dubon

An Invitation

Happy Friday 48days.net, I know everyone here reads and listens to positive and uplifting content on a daily basis. You also understand how…

Started by Holly Scherer in Miscellaneous

2 May 10
Reply by Holly Scherer

From scared to start to $10,000/month (and 2 years later)

heads up, I'm not selling anything. I wanted to share this email I sent myself 2 years ago.   It's humbling to read this email. Two months…

Started by Alex Barker in Marketing & Promotion

23 May 9
Reply by John Miller

Seminar Facilitators, how is it going so far?

Hi everyone. I would enjoy and be very appreciative to hear from those of you that have "pulled the trigger" and have started or are close…

Started by Chris Williams in Give me some feedback

2 May 8
Reply by David Tanksley

Podcast Review Exchange

Recently, I came across a group of podcasters who were helping each other out by listening, subscribing, and reviewing each other's shows.…

Started by Justin Gentry in Miscellaneous

8 May 7
Reply by Justin Gentry

What would you all feel like, if this happened to you?

Hi everyone, I wanted to share some thoughts about what you all thought about this situation. I am trying to get over being upset. The comp…

Started by Randall Peterson in Give me some feedback

7 May 6
Reply by Randall Peterson

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service