48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blogging a passion

Often when you see information about pursuing a passion it gives the process of Blogging but I wonder what are other ways of doing that. Pe…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Starting a business

5 May 8
Reply by Kathy

Started an Autoglass Repair/Replacement business!

SO EXCITING!! We just finally applied for our Business License yesterday, Leading Edge Glass is now open!  We are still renovating our leas…

Started by Tyler Fuller in Starting a business

36 May 5
Reply by Holly Scherer

Career Counseling

I've been silent on here for a while, but recently I've been given the opportunity to go back to school and I need some help. Basically, I…

Started by Christina Lieske in I Need A Resource

44 Apr 30
Reply by Christina Lieske

16,000 48 Days .Net Members!!!!!!

I believe Dan is on to something with his 48 Days message! :) Love y'all, and honored to have played at least a small part in this awesome…

Started by Archie Winningham in Miscellaneous

1 Apr 24
Reply by Dan Miller

Group Leader

Has anyone slowed down on the progression of their goals for 2017?

Statistically, most people have already stopped putting effort into their goals.  If this is you, what has gotten in the way?  What needs t…

Started by Stephanie OBrien in Coaching

7 Apr 18
Reply by Stephanie OBrien

Lack of Lateral and Management Support

I am currently the HR/Accounting Manager at a manufacturing plant. I provide the financial statements, product costings and production metr…

Started by James Anson in Give me some feedback

4 Apr 14
Reply by James Anson

I am hiring voice actors.

Hey everyone! I have a really cool opportunity. As many of you know I finally took my side business full-time this year. No more temporary…

Started by John Henderson in I Need A Resource

12 Apr 13
Reply by Holly Scherer

Looking for a business coach with retail experience

Hi there! Looking for a business coach with experience in retail and online sales. I own a vintage shop brick and mortar and need to develo…

Started by Maria Oliveira in Starting a business

1 Apr 8
Reply by Robert Longley

Looking to Join a Mastermind Group

I'm interested in joining or starting a Mastermind Group.  I would like to meet once a week or at least every other week via phone.  I'm st…

Started by Bob Fraser in Marketing & Promotion

2 Apr 6
Reply by John Henderson

Responding to termination

Someone once posted here something to the extent of, "I make a good worker but a bad employee." That resonates with me. I work hard but fee…

Started by Heidi Lueck in Give me some feedback

2 Apr 3
Reply by Chet M. Skwarcan

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service