48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,591)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

What have you done in 2016 and where are you going in 2017?

Thought this might be a great discussion to start for all of us as we start to move into 2017. As you have probably heard Dan mention, he h…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" in Marketing & PromotionLatest Reply

Group Leader

How can the 48days.net community help you grow?

Here at 48Days.net we are really honored to host a place for purpose driven people to have a place to grow. When Dan started this community…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" in Marketing & PromotionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Uploading movies to youtube & Books to DVD

Hello! I would like to uplaod old WWII movies to youtube for my customers to watch whenever they choose to for free. They are old classics…

Started by Stuart Matthews in Give me some feedback

2 on Thursday
Reply by Stuart Matthews

New Mastermind Group

I guess the "group" masterminds is gone. I am launching a new paid mastermind group beginning August 23. I would love to talk to you if you…

Started by Brian Seim in Starting a business

0 on Tuesday

How do I upload a full length movies to youtube?

I want to upload oldtime full length movies to youtube for customers to watch. Can some one with experience advise me on the proper way to…

Started by Stuart Matthews in Miscellaneous

0 on Tuesday

[FREE Download] 1-Page Business Plan

Starting a business can be overwhelming. We have so many ideas that it can be difficult to know where to start. And as someone who helps…

Started by Justin Gentry in Starting a business

4 Aug 13
Reply by Justin Gentry

We're Here And It's Gorgeous

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that my wife and I are here in Scotland. We had a few visa hiccups and got charged a fortune for t…

Started by Sam Burton in Marketing & Promotion

0 Aug 8

Struggling to start over.

I've come and gone from here (48Days) a couple of times now as some of you may know. I work construction, run heavy equipment, cranes and d…

Started by Christopher Puckett in Give me some feedback

12 Aug 8
Reply by Christopher Puckett

Virtual Assistant Business

Hi everyone! I am trying to learn more about this type of business. I have several skills that I believe I could offer as a self employed v…

Started by Michael Elliott in Starting a business

5 Aug 2
Reply by Holly Scherer

Quick 2 question poll on finding my name and narrowing my niche.

For the past 2 years I've been working on a blog about organizing (MyOrganizingTips.com).  I love this topic, and really desire to keep the…

Started by Lesley Morrison in Marketing & Promotion

11 Jul 18
Reply by Lesley Morrison

E-book sale/delivery system?

Hi everyone!  I'm looking to put out my first e-book on my website.  I'm early on in this and am not at the point of needing to do Kindle p…

Started by Lesley Morrison in I Need A Resource

10 Jul 18
Reply by Justin Gentry

How to make cold colds to grow a video production business

Good day, my name is Jason and i have a small Video production company in Trinidad and i'm having trouble growing my business and getting n…

Started by Jason Brereton in Marketing & Promotion

0 Jul 17

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service