48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,582)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

What have you done in 2016 and where are you going in 2017?

Thought this might be a great discussion to start for all of us as we start to move into 2017. As you have probably heard Dan mention, he h…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" in Marketing & PromotionLatest Reply

Group Leader

How can the 48days.net community help you grow?

Here at 48Days.net we are really honored to host a place for purpose driven people to have a place to grow. When Dan started this community…

Started by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen" in Marketing & PromotionLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Information Overload

Has anyone in this group ever been paralyzed  by accumulating too much dream job information?How did you overcome, or deal with this proble…

Started by Matthew Curry in Give me some feedback

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Holly Scherer

Summer reading list, what's yours?

Anyone care to share what they plan to read this summer? This is my list: Seth Godin- Poke the Box, The Dip, (just finished:) Tribes Stephe…

Started by Christina Lieske in Miscellaneous

9 14 hours ago
Reply by Holly Scherer

E-book sale/delivery system?

Hi everyone!  I'm looking to put out my first e-book on my website.  I'm early on in this and am not at the point of needing to do Kindle p…

Started by Lesley Morrison in I Need A Resource

5 14 hours ago
Reply by Holly Scherer

FBA

Hello, my husband and I were coached by Dan Miller 7 years ago. We have been missionary in the south pacific. We are now doing FBA full-tim…

Started by Amanda in Marketing & Promotion

6 Jun 20
Reply by Jim Bob Howard

Free Resource - How to get that lengthy email back!

Last month, I was writing a lengthy response to a very thoughtful question on my blog. Then I accidently hit a button and just like that -…

Started by Holly Scherer in Working from Home

2 Jun 19
Reply by Preston Klopfenstein

Passion of Theology and Teaching

I heard about a Man on Dan's podcast who wanted to combine his passion of theology with teaching and I was playing along trying to come up…

Started by GARY LEAGUE in Miscellaneous

1 Jun 19
Reply by Preston Klopfenstein

Associated Business for a Fiction Writer

Hello 48 days community! I just joined this past weekend after finishing Dan's book.  A little bit of background: I have always had the ult…

Started by Preston Klopfenstein in Business Ideas

0 Jun 19

Sales Opportunity - Side Income

If you know anyone looking for freelance sales opportunities, please have them book an appointment on my calendar to discuss options and de…

Started by Angela Chatham in I Need A Resource

0 Jun 4

Ideas for freelance Sales opportunities?

Hi there!  Currently working on getting my entrepreneurial projects off the ground, I'd like to use my most proven strength & skill: Se…

Started by Stephanie Andrews in Marketing & Promotion

3 Jun 4
Reply by Angela Chatham

6 Weeks And Counting

The weeks are now flying. It's hard to believe it, but in 6 weeks we're headed to Northern Scotland for our next adventure. We have a two f…

Started by Sam Burton in Marketing & Promotion

2 May 30
Reply by Sam Burton

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service