48Days.NET

Forum Discussions (5,239)

Featured Discussions

Group Leader

Do you feel pride or shame in sharing your idea/business?

If you are with other people, friends, family, social group...do you usually feel prideful or a bit shameful in sharing that you are workin…

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent in Introduction to the ForumsLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to Find More 48 dayers for the Podcast! Want to be Interviewed Let Me Know!

Last time I asked for people to interview we got swamped by people. Not just anyone but some great people from this community. Over half of…

Started by Dwain Scott in I Need A Resource

0 8 hours ago

I never thought I'd post here offering editing services! Discount for job seekers!

Hello 48 Days members! After 3 years of floating around on the forums with a bajillion questions I have my freelance business up & runn…

Started by Annie Kontor in Marketing & Promotion

5 12 hours ago
Reply by Allan Dubon

60 Years Young and Time For a Career Change

Hello 48 Days Family! Hope you are all well today... Yes, I turned 60 a couple weeks back and I am ready for a NEW DIRECTION.... Although m…

Started by Jim Powers in Give me some feedback

4 13 hours ago
Reply by Dwain Scott

Teach an Amazon class in my local area

Hello 48 days community!  I am looking for some input on teaching a "How to sell on Amazon class" in my local area.  In the last four month…

Started by Aaron Redcay in Business Ideas

6 16 hours ago
Reply by Dwain Scott

A new hobby that hopefully will grow into income

So one thing I've wanted to do for years that I've haven't really gotten around to is reading some of the classic literature I never read w…

Started by Christopher L Puckett in Miscellaneous

1 16 hours ago
Reply by Dwain Scott

How to Promote a Kickstarter Campaign?

I have been an avid listener of 48 Days for about 3 years now.  Over this last year I have been developing a small business idea and am in…

Started by Angela Lukenbill in Marketing & Promotion

2 yesterday
Reply by Alex Barker

Virtual Assistant ready to help you!

Are you in the process of living the life you always dreamed of?  Have you reached the stage where your business is growing quickly and you…

Started by Cheri Swalwell in Marketing & Promotion

2 on Friday
Reply by Cheri Swalwell

Fire, Aim, Ready? (Or, Where I Am, and Where I Would Like To Be)

Hi, After several years of listening to the 48Days Radio Show am finally joining. Where I Am I have two streams of income: I sell insurance…

Started by Karl Winegardner in Starting a business

8 on Friday
Reply by Chris Wensink

How to change careers

We are looking to make a major move from Colorado to Texas and I am SO scared because I have always been the financial provider for my fami…

Started by Nadene VolkoffKoester in Give me some feedback

6 on Friday
Reply by Chris Wensink

self publishing a book

I am in the process of finishing a book of Christian poems and pictures of nature on Createspace.  Does anyone have pointers on marketing o…

Started by Tom Danner in Marketing & Promotion

8 on Thursday
Reply by Tom Danner

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service