Forum Discussions (5,342)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You Have The Mic

Hi 48 Dayers, I hope you are well and looking forward to this holiday season. I am excited to let you know about a new service/website that…

Started by Mike Cournia in Marketing & Promotion

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Mike Cournia

Ways to make passive income as a teacher

Just wondering if there are any teachers in here who make passive income as a teacher aside from their regular job. I know that Dan has tak…

Started by Jorge Villarreal in Marketing & Promotion

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Kiana Porter-Isom

Ten Books to Read

Somewhere I recall Dan talking about "if you read these ten books you will have as much information as you would if you got a college degre…

Started by Mary Lawson in Give me some feedback

7 yesterday
Reply by James Anson

Are Yearly Goals Really Necessary?

I have always been someone who wrote down goals for the upcoming year.  I even went so far as to sign up for a program to help me with the…

Started by Steve Barkley in Time Management

3 yesterday
Reply by Paul Giganti

Giving Thanks for Dan & the 48 Days Team! (share your gratitude in this thread)

I thought it would be fitting this month to express our gratitude for Dan and his team! I have grown tremendously since my exposure to Dan'…

Started by Justin Gentry in Miscellaneous

10 on Saturday
Reply by Justin Gentry

2016 Goals!

Have you started on your goals yet? This is the earliest and easiest my goals have come to me. I teach high school. We had an unexpected sn…

Started by James Divine in Miscellaneous

5 on Saturday
Reply by Holly Scherer

Created a quote poster of "The master in the art of living..." and put it up for sale today!

I put of my first product for sale today! I created a poster with the quote "The master in the art of living...", which has been one of my…

Started by Daniel Goldak in Marketing & Promotion

16 on Friday
Reply by Daniel Goldak

Do you have any solutions to avoid procrastination?

My recipe to avoid procrastination is trying to be sistematic.If I wanted to to one thing completely, I'm doing it till I finish. Taking sm…

Started by Sammy Brand in Time Management

1 on Thursday
Reply by Adam Garey

Incomplete Victory

Hi everybody!(I sent this story to askdan@48days.com, but for the podcast I know Dan will cut it down.  So I decided to copy and paste the…

Started by Justin Ring in "I Did It!" - Celebrating Personal Achievement

12 Nov 18
Reply by Justin Ring

Will this idea grow?

I would greatly appreciate your feedback and opinion on a business idea. I enjoy gardening and have for many years, unfortunately I live in…

Started by Paul Giganti in Give me some feedback

4 Nov 18
Reply by Celeste Coffman

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2015   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service