48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Working from Home (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free teleclass tonight, Improve your life by changing your food.

Join our free telecast tonite at 8:30pm central time USA. We will be sharing how to improve your health by changing your food. Through a wh…

Started by Celeste & Phil Davis

0 Dec 22, 2008

Get out of debt or increase your business?

I'm a Truck driver (My J O B) but I am also a Kitebuilder ( My business). My wife and I were hit hard by the fuel crisis and ended up going…

Started by Timothy Donald Finch

7 Dec 21, 2008
Reply by Lee Flint

Side Video business

Anyone have any insight into breaking into part-time video editing and production. I have Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and D…

Started by Brad Williams

5 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Timothy Donald Finch

Non-Profit

Greetings, A friend approached me recently and asked me to help him set up a non-profit. He is a business man, but neither of us know that…

Started by Erick Pettersen

4 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Theresa

Seminar Success

I would like to start a practical guide to help those of us who are starting into the 48 days seminars. I just received the kit from Ashley…

Started by hharperson

2 Dec 15, 2008
Reply by Dan Smith

thinking about starting a business

I am graduating college on Dec. 13th with a B.S. in Graphic Comunications Management. I hte past I've worked as a newspaper reporter/freela…

Started by David V. Pyle

3 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by David V. Pyle

Ground floor opportunity

I am a roofing contractor and am interested in going green. The move to green in roofing is new and I want to get into it while it is still…

Started by Rob Brunet

7 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Theresa

Book Launch: Income Opportunity Available

Later this month I am set to release The Faith-Based Millionaire. The foreword was written by none other than Dan Miller himself. This wi…

Started by Jay Peroni

23 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Tiffani Kinghorn

Generating Prospects

It seems like our business has hit a wall as far as one on one face to face clients. We do lots of marketing; chamber of commerce, health f…

Started by Celeste & Phil Davis

4 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Celeste & Phil Davis

Picture Framing

Does anyone have any thoughts on starting a home-based picture framing business in a time when discretionary income seems to be shrinking?…

Started by Scott Brown

7 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Mike D.

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service