48Days.NET

Work Humor (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

So, I Don't Know It All. Dang!

So, I had the great opportunity to have Dan Miller answer my question on the 48days podcast. What a joy! It was almost as if I was having a…

Started by Matthew Casteel

5 May 20, 2009
Reply by Matthew Casteel

Kids on Love and Marriage...

What this kids sayis just a glimpse of what they see at home...and its funny too... HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY? "You got to find someb…

Started by YAO

0 Feb 16, 2009

We've all been there...

Ever been there ? Well am there right now. Having somethig that dont work when we need it to. For some reason...My computer hangs everytime…

Started by YAO

0 Feb 5, 2009

upload and download

Eva, your web site is already there. iWeb..... www.me.com apple--you can build a site like that (99% sure)

Started by Paul Hintermeyer

0 Feb 4, 2009

Group Leader

Funny 'complaining at work' video

My mother in law sent this to me. Personally it's hard to complain about my work when my office is at home... Complaining at Work video

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent

1 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Steven Deaton

What’s the difference between coaching and mentoring ?

No Description

Started by YAO

1 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Peg Flint

Do employers really hire from accelerated schools? Your two cents please...

Okay, earning my degree has taken so much longer than I ever thought. With work, my own business, a few breaks, raising children--life--its…

Started by Sandra G

4 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Sandra G

Group Leader

The current economic crisis has forced even blue chip corporations to modify their logos!

Started by Kevin Miller - Free Agent

6 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Beth M.

Work Humor

Shared this with a few and they really liked it or could appreciate it - http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/magazine/17-01/mf_self_help

Started by Mika W. Wyatt

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Ava Warner

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service