48Days.NET

Miscellaneous (440)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TED Talks

Hey 48days.net family, I was listening to Dan's most recent podcast and I heard him mention that he has a series of Ted Talks that he is go…

Started by Eric Spence

8 Feb 12
Reply by Eric Spence

Group Leader

If We Could See... An Inspiring 4 minute Video

Hey all,I recently had orientation at a new job. They played this video from the Cleveland Clinic, and it really had us all in awe... In 4…

Started by Dawn Best

14 Feb 11
Reply by Dawn Best

Designers, developers, patient privacy experts - Contest from the OCR - $15,000

I just received the below notice. If you do something like this, it would be worth entering the challenge as they call it: Digital Privacy…

Started by Eva Pauline Scott

0 Feb 10

Sober

I know this isn't work or business related, but today marks 4 months sober for me. This is the longest I've gone without drinking since bef…

Started by Christopher L Puckett

20 Feb 3
Reply by Jeff David

My question from latest episode - any other thoughts?

Hey, this is Troy who had the last question on the latest podcast episode.  I completely agree with Dan about continuing to give, but I was…

Started by Troy Rutter

5 Feb 2
Reply by Frank Gifford

Business related questions

Started a new job and have some questions if anyone knows anything about running a business. Profit Sharing First do all companies give out…

Started by John Wolf

1 Jan 16
Reply by Karen Wortman

What book(s) impacted you the most in 2013?

Do any books jump out at you as you reflect on 2013? For me, Start by Jon Acuff comes to mind and Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci stand out th…

Started by Jim woods

27 Jan 14
Reply by John Wolf

Her message is inspirational!

I found this video through a friend's social media site and found her message to be so inspirational.  A great way to change your mindset a…

Started by Lesley Sobeck

0 Jan 8

Help! Recording ideas while running

Hey folks. Often times when I'm running (like this morning), I get several good ideas. The problem is, because my mind is still churning, s…

Started by Jack Warren

10 Jan 5
Reply by Derrik Willett

I LOVE 48 Days.net!

Hey team, I just had it on my heart this morning to give thanks to Dan and all of you for allowing me the distinct honor and privilege of w…

Started by Archie Winningham

2 Jan 2
Reply by Archie Winningham

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Registration for Innovate is open for a limited time - go ahead and secure your spot at one of our events this year!
Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service