48Days.NET

Miscellaneous (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oregon Mastermind Group?

I was interested to know if anyone has started or is interested in starting a mastermind group in the Oregon City area?

Started by Cheri M

4 Jul 1
Reply by Marcus Kusi

Three Reason Girls Should Be Modest At The Gym

Michael Hyatt wrote an amazing blog post, Whatever Happened To Modesty?  In it he provides five tips for dressing modestly.  Seriously, you…

Started by Evan Doyle

3 Jun 27
Reply by Rob Orr

Special Price Offer on Birkman Personality Assessment

One of my passions is working with people to discover their unique personality styles and gifts, and my favorite tool for that work is The…

Started by Diane Krause

0 Jun 9

Open spots in our entrepreneur mastermind

Hi entrepreneurs.Shoot me a message if you'd like to be a part of a business mastermind at alexmichaelbarker@gmail.comOur group's mission i…

Started by Alex Barker

5 Jun 5
Reply by Lou Palazzo

Forgiveness Seminar in Miami

Hello Everyone: Fellow 48 days member Kingsley Grant is holding a Forgiveness Workshop/Seminar in the Miami area this Saturday. Register HE…

Started by James Divine

0 Jun 2

Women 50-65 yrs - please help answer this is one sentence or less

Other than finances, what retirement concerns or issues do you think about or hear from others? 

Started by Arlene Rattan

0 May 27

The best way to run a business with employees

In my career I have seen all sorts of ways. I have worked at places where managment squeezes one person to the max and tries to get the per…

Started by John Wolf

3 May 26
Reply by Jordan Peterson

Name Your Own Price Design Bundle

For anyone interested in learning design, Lifehacker is featuring this deal on a package now. I got access to all 11 courses because I paid…

Started by Mark Lilly

0 May 24

Dan - Your Favorite Websites

Dan, Could you re-post your websites with suggestions on monetizing blogs and podcasts?  Also, could you re-post some of your favorite webs…

Started by Teague Sizemore

1 May 24
Reply by Teague Sizemore

leaders are readers

I am an avid reader and I owe a huge debt of gratitude to all the authors who have shaped my continued education. Dave Ramsey for his teach…

Started by Randy Wayt

7 May 23
Reply by Matt Peyton

RSS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2014   Created by Jon Dale.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service