48Days.NET

Miscellaneous (561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcast Review Exchange

Recently, I came across a group of podcasters who were helping each other out by listening, subscribing, and reviewing each other's shows.…

Started by Justin Gentry

8 May 7
Reply by Justin Gentry

It's been a while

Hey there 48Days members, I am ashamed to say that it has been a long time since I've been in here.  I really want to apologize for that.  …

Started by Myhriah Young

9 May 5
Reply by Myhriah Young

Free Download (No Email Required) "Close the Gap Between Success & Significance"

Hey Friends! I just had an idea. Since I serve entrepreneurs and business owners, I thought this would be the perfect place to give out my…

Started by Justin Gentry

0 May 1

Is it true that winners never quit..

This was the title of Dan's March 25th podcast, its also a topic Dan has discussed many times before. As usual Dan was ahead of the pack, i…

Started by Paul Giganti

2 Apr 12
Reply by Allan Dubon

Writers wanted for strenuous journey...

Hey friends, In the past week, I've heard the same message three times from two different people. Seth Godin and Jeff Goins both think we s…

Started by Brian Evans

31 Apr 6
Reply by Jen McDonough "The Iron Jen"

HAPPY "48th" WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO DAN & JOANNE!!!!!!

Hey gang, what an AWESOME day it is! Seems like that all familiar # 48 is and always will be a magic number for THE 1st Family here in the…

Started by Archie Winningham

6 Mar 25
Reply by Nisla Love

For those fearing a poor reference

Hey, gang.  For years and years I've been listening to Dan's podcast and he's repeatedly answered questions from job seekers who fear that…

Started by Celeste Coffman

3 Mar 15
Reply by Brian Evans

Get the Car Flipping Digital Guide for Free

Hello everyone, The new and improved car flipping website is up and the flip guide is ready to go. I know many of you are waiting for the r…

Started by Jeremy Fisher

12 Mar 12
Reply by Scott Barber

Steve Harvey talks about "The Jump"

Hello all, I just wanted to share this video that has begun making its way around Facebook. Before and after taping episodes of Family Feud…

Started by Courtney Stricker

5 Feb 4
Reply by Ann Musico

Your Opinion Requested - Mentored job-readiness program

Hey everybody. I’m considering promoting an online job readiness program that's brand new. It sounds really interesting, but I have some re…

Started by Jason Garey

2 Jan 18
Reply by Jason Garey

RSS

LIVE EVENTS

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2016   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service