48Days.NET

Marketing & Promotion (1,673)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to find small business oweners in need of graphic design?

I am a graphic designer looking to gain more clients. Most of the work I have gotten so far has been through referrals from clients. I'd li…

Started by Drew

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Canavan

google

can you really make money following their program?

Started by Katrina Shaw

0 Mar 3, 2009

Using Email without looking like a Spammer

We have identified the owners of Bed and Breakfast as a possible niche market that we would like to pursue. I'm debating send a postcard to…

Started by Tim Meyer

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Jason Conley

Domain Name

I am getting prepared to put a blog and a website together and would like some help on a name. So far I have come up with the following. ac…

Started by John Snook

4 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Jeff Garrett

Getting ready to Launch an Ebook

Hi, We are about to launch our first ebook in the next few days, and I have a few questions. The ebook is Knitting Bible Study. It's a Bib…

Started by Reed G Porter

0 Feb 25, 2009

How to market e-book

Hello: I have written a weight loss ebook. I have a sales page for it but I do not know how to market it? any suggestions would be apprec…

Started by Gregory Moyer

8 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Gregory Moyer

Do I need a website?

I have a furniture refinishing business that keeps me busy as part time work. I do very little advertising as most of my work is obtained b…

Started by Beth Beckerman

8 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Audrey McLaughlin

Programmer and Market Research

I have owned my business for about a year and after utilizing my programs for many customers it is now time to really grow. Through my prog…

Started by Anthony LeGree

0 Feb 24, 2009

A Missions Website

I have a friend who is a missionary in Czech Repubic. She and a friend have started a website with a unique idea, TheFamilyProject.eu. As s…

Started by Emily Chase Smith

2 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Emily Chase Smith

What is your dream job, and what do you think of offering a job as a marketing tool?

You've probably heard about "the best job in the world", posted by Tourism Queensland on www.islandreefjob.com, which got about 15,000 appl…

Started by Wendi Gordon

0 Feb 21, 2009

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service