48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Give me some feedback (1,043)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Would you hire me if you saw this resume

hey folks I love my resume and cover letter and think they are very sharp and functional. Is their anything I could do better? Bryan

Started by Bryan Hilbert

2 Jun 28, 2009
Reply by Jason Garey

Turn My Online Magazine Into Income Producer

Hello All, My name is Rebecca, and I have been publishing an online magazine for a while now and have not made a dime with it. What do I n…

Started by Rebecca Burgener

6 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Rebecca Burgener

want your feedback and help with some job search ideas

Hey everyone, I have read 48 days and no more Mondays and my long term goal is to be a coach but right now I know I want a job. I am traine…

Started by Bryan Hilbert

3 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Stephen Arnold

How Do You Define Success?

I will be speaking to a group of Entrepreneurs this weekend on the topic "Positioning Yourself For Extreme Success in Extreme Times." This…

Started by Aldreama Harper

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Scott Kantner

Which way do I go, which way do I go?

Well after listening to No More Mondays (twice) I started really seeking internally on what my strengths were and my God given talents. I a…

Started by Joe Brannen

1 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by ET

Fundraising Business Questions-Please I need FEEDBACK!!

HELLO! Hope you are all having a great day! I would love to have FEEDBACK on this! I am an owner of a FUNDRAISING company and we sell Coffe…

Started by William Blaine

0 Jun 5, 2009

From Riding Bulls To What?

I am a 30 year old professional bull rider. I still enjoy riding bulls and make a pretty good living (praise God). I am getting to the plac…

Started by Wiley Petersen

3 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Stewart

Business Purchase Opportunity

Essentially the deal is this: for $50k this year and $50k next year ($100k total), I get the following: approx. $50k of materials, books,…

Started by Wendy Staas

4 May 30, 2009
Reply by Wendy Staas

Need Help With Business Plan For TV Show Pitch

I have a TV program I was originally trying to pitch to networks. But after some investigation, we've determined that is not the best way t…

Started by Marybeth and Craig Layne

7 May 28, 2009
Reply by Andrea Reynolds

Does God Care If You Succeed?

I was doing some quiet late night study and reading for a message I'm sharing and I had a this thought. I have always believed God desires…

Started by Ron Morris

11 May 26, 2009
Reply by Ron Morris

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service