48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Coaching (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's on your Bucket List (list of adventures to do before you kick the bucket)?

You've possibly seen the movie 'Bucket List' or heard the tag line 'Life's Short, Play Hard', but have you actually taken the time to creat…

Started by Kevin Crowe

17 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Kevin Crowe

DISC Assesments

Has anyone here dissagreed with all or part of their assesment? I took it while ago and for the most part I think it nailed me pretty good.…

Started by Dave Drouillard

3 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Vince

How and when have you introduced goal setting to your children?

I'm a firm believer in goal-setting. My strong belief in goal-setting began when I was a sophomore in High School. At 180 lbs, I wanted to…

Started by Tom Killen

4 Dec 12, 2008
Reply by Deb Ingino

Certified Financial Planning

I am considering studying for the CFP exam. Are there any CFP's out there who can provide advice about the test or chat about life as a CFP…

Started by Anthony diFrancesca

6 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Chad Pennycuff

Losing major contracts - any suggestions?

My wife and I have both recently lost major contracts due to the poor economy. She lost her best commercial cleaning contract, and I lost m…

Started by Chuck Hatter

4 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Teri Portello

Newby

Hi, Phil & Celeste Davis here. We are excited to join a community of people who share the common dream of working for fulfillment rathe…

Started by Celeste & Phil Davis

0 Dec 6, 2008

48 days certified counselor?

I've seen counselors/coaches advertise that they are 48 days to the work you love certified coaches or counselors. Does Dan actually certif…

Started by Jon Jensen

1 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Ashley Logsdon

Coaching ~ Setting Fees and Collecting Payments

As financial coaches we tend to work with people who are struggling financially and although showing them the ROI (Return on Investment) is…

Started by Kirk Anderson

15 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Kirk Anderson

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service