48Days.NET

top page logo

Your place for community & resources to find or create work you love

We are so glad you're here and ready to take the next step! We created 48days.net as a place for community. For people to encourage each other and help each other in finding or creating work that is meaningful.

But frankly, we've outgrown it, so we're moving to provide you new resources.

48Days.net will be closing as it is today on November 30, 2017. Until then current members can click the button below to access groups and resources.

If you're new to 48days.net, connect here for a close up look at our thriving 48 Days Eagles Community and to get weekly free resources and motivation as you find and create work you love.

Business Ideas (556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personal Historian as a business.

Hi everyone. I am a newbie here but have been listening to Dan Miller for quite some time now. Thank God for podcasts! I believe I am movin…

Started by Darren Rayborn

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Darren Rayborn

Do you think there is still a market?

Need everyone's thoughts and opinions. No hurt feelings I need to know what everyone is thinking. I have been doing computer application t…

Started by Susan Snyder

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Susan Snyder

Name idea for Childrens Disc test

The name that you choose to use for the Kids Disc test should be short and far reaching. My suggestion is...." Future Now" ...by line for a…

Started by Max Garner

1 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Deb Ingino

Discuss your business ideas over dinner.

Does your family eat dinner together? At the Bridges house we’ve reintroduced an old American tradition, eating dinner together at home, a…

Started by Norman Dale Bridges

0 Nov 21, 2008

Growing a Monogramming and Embroidery Business

I read 48 days in 2005. Started a Monogramming and Embroidery business in April 2005. I am now wanting to grow my business. I want to move…

Started by Karen Matthews

0 Nov 18, 2008

Is there a business here?

Hi everybody, I've recently moved and while moving out my stuff, I realized I have a tremendous amount of books and magazines based on old…

Started by Mark

4 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Mark

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service