48Days.NET

Business Ideas (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are your small business/entrepreneur top challenges?

I work with small businesses and entrepreneurs everyday to help them set goals, write business plans and learn how to sell more effectively…

Started by Jason Abbott

0 Jun 9, 2015

how to differentiate an existing business

Hey, everyone! After a long time trying to figure out what business I'd like to start, I think I have an idea. I don't have a lot figured…

Started by Rabbine Hall

6 May 26, 2015
Reply by Rabbine Hall

Group Leader

Create a Better Life...

I am working up a new project. Taking a page from the Dan Miller Playbook, I'm giving myself 48 days to create a new workshop/product/webin…

Started by David Weiss

0 May 4, 2015

Need suggestions on my biz

Hi all - I'm struggling to figure out how to match my passion and ability with the right market and then turn that into a business opportun…

Started by David Bisek

2 May 2, 2015
Reply by Robert Clinton

Start a mastermind for people like me that have a million business ideas but nowhere to turn

hey everybody, I am starting up a mastermind to help me and help other mastermind's that are in the same position as me with millions of bu…

Started by Zbigniew Burzacki

2 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Zbigniew Burzacki

Wholesale Products

Hello, 48dayers!  I am looking for some people who have homemade products that they are wanting or willing to wholesale to me to sell on Am…

Started by Aaron Redcay

2 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by TImothy Calhoun

Here is one up for grabs! Start today

Got a great business idea for anyone to start in your area. *** LED Show window lighting for businesses *** Check out --> http://youtu.b

Started by Justin Aaron

0 Feb 12, 2015

Should I start several ideas at once or choose one?

I have been on and off of this site since 2011 due to experiencing 3 layoffs in 4 years. Each time I was "rescued" from joblessness by find…

Started by David Emmanuel Mendoza

2 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Allan Dubon

where to get an phone app made ?

i have an idea for an app it would need to send gps location send info to other phone but a simple app 

Started by mikkel henderson

3 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Brad Haven

D.I.Y. Business Dashboard Guide (4 question survey inside...)

Hi everyone! I've connected with a few folks on here and I'm hoping to get some validation on an idea that's been percolating for some time…

Started by Brian Graves

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Brian Graves

RSS

Coaching Mastery Program

Interested in being a 48 Days Certified Coach?  Check out our elite program here:

Check it out!

Follow 48 Days:

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

Interested in the next step beyond this community - with more hands-on interaction with Dan and other 48 Days Mentors? Check out our new membership site!

Weekly Podcast

Hosted by Dan Miller

Good stuff from 48days

Check out Dan's 
daily blog and 
free worksheets
Get the 48 Days App!

Have a question or want to connect? Enter in some keywords here to see what we're already saying!

© 2017   Created by Jon Dale.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service